1

(smut book)
My brothers best friend was staying over and they were playing video games, i was getting annoyed from how loud it was and decided to tell them to turn it down. I walked up to my brothers door and lightly knocked "whats up?" Ash said. I didnt realise he said anything since i was too distracted staring at his muscles, he had grey joggers and a grey jacket on that was open with no shirt underneath. "Huh?" I say finally coming back to reality. "What do you need princess" ash repeats himself. "Oh right, could you turn it down?" I ask nicely. But this time hes distracted by looking down my tank top "oh shit ok" he leaned in to my ear and whispered "I'll make it up to you later" he smirked at me then went back inside.

An hour later

There was a soft knock on my door so i stand up and walk towards it. I open it to see ash. "Hey darling" he said walking towards me making me back away. My back hit my wall since my room isnt that big, and then he placed his hands on my waist sliding them up and down. "Ash" i gasped, he lowered his head so his mouth was next to my ear "yes love?" He whispered. He moved down to my neck leaving soft kisses. I let out a small moan. He moved away from my neck and came close to my mouth "I've wanted to do this for so long" he said against my lips before crashing them together. I instantly started to kiss him back, but before we could have a whole make out session someone knocked on the door. Ash instantly moved away and grabbed some paper off my desk. I knew exactly what he was doing. "Come in" ash said calmly. He winked at me before the door flew open it was my brother, Alec. "What are you doing the games about to start?" He said a little angry "maisy was just giving me some work sheets to help with my homework" ash said holding up some random paper he found. "Ok" alec said before walking away back into his room. He placed a hand on my waist and kissed me before he left the room closing the door behind him.

I was now sat on my bed thinking about him as i scrolled on tik tok linking everything to him. I heard the door handle turn and it opened revealing ash. He slowly closed the door and walked over to my bed i placed my phone down and opened my arms to him. He crawled on top of me and lay down putting his face into the crook of my neck. He started to light kiss my neck before getting comfortable. I brought my hand up to his head and started playing with his hair as i planted kisses ontop of his head. He lifted his head and looked up at me " i like you so much mai" he said with a smile getting closer to my mouth. " i like you so much too" i said as i closed my eyes and kissed him. He had one hand on my neck whilst the other was holding him above me.

After a while of making out, he looked into my eyes "maisy" he whispered out of breath "ash" i said also out of breath. "I want you to be my girlfriend." He said firmly "and im not going to stop you, so yes i will be your girlfriend" i said with a smile. He smiled to and it was so cute!

AUTHORS NOTE
i have so many more chapters of this i just need to know if people like the first chapter thin ill publish the others!!!!