7

for the next few weeks we would sneak around the house and school secretly making out. it is now the day that my parents go on their buisness trip. and for now im home alone saying goodbye to them and i tell them ill call when ever i get the chance.

i immediately pull out my phone and send a message to Ash telling him the coast is clear so he can come over. i sit on the sofa and wait for him to arrive. there's a knock on the door before it opens and quickly closes again. i hear footsteps come up behind me and then i see ash before he climbs on top of me causing me to lay down on the sofa. "baby what are you doing" i say as he wraps his arms around my body. i giggle a little before he says "i missed you" i pull his shirt up to reveal his back and scratch his sides gently. "i like that" he whispers to me. "i figured" i say with a smirk. i wrap my legs with his and kiss him softly on his head.he lifted his head and rested his chin on the top on my chest. i look down at him and he kisses me on the lips multiple times "is your brother home" he says looking at me with lustful eyes. "no hes staying at his girlfriend's house" i say with a smirk. "best friends think alike" he says with a massive smirk before getting up and pulling me up with him. "you remember what i said about your parents leaving for the trip?" i look up at him "your gonna fuck me so hard the neighbours are gonna know your name" i say before crashing my lips with his.

he picks me up and takes me upstairs to my room. he places me on my bed and looks down at me "do i have your consent to do what i want to you?" he says with a devilish smirk. "i give my consent to let you do whatever you want to me as long as i can do what i want to you" i say looking up "fair enough." he lifts his shirt over his head and pounces on top of me making out with me. he grinds on me through our clothes and i feel him getting harder then he already was downstairs. he starts lifting my shirt up over my head and pulls away for a second to look at me. i have a push up bra on which is creating 2 smooth mountains at the top of my chest. he starts kissing my chest and leaving hickeys all over.

he undresses the rest of himself then me throwing our clothes into a pile on the floor. he sits back and puts a condom on. he hovers over the top of me and kisses me. i spread my legs putting them on either side of him. "you ready?" he whispered "yeah" i whisper back "you sure~?" he whispers teasing my entrance. "put it in already" i say less then a second after those words left my mouth, he pushed himself into my entrance. i scream in pleasure. "you like that?" he whispers on my neck before kissing it, he pulls out and thrusting back inside of me at a fast pace. my hands find their way to his back and my nails dig into his skin clawing him like a cat. "ASH OH MY GOD ASH" i scream arching my back. he quickens his rhythm and groans loudly as he thrusts once more. my legs shake as i come at the same time as him.

he drops down onto me after pulling out "you did amazing my love" he says out of breath. "you FELT amazing" i say with a laugh also out of breath he laughs with me and holds himself up with his arms and kisses me before getting up "where are you going" i say he walks up to my draws and gets a pair of pyjama trousers that i had hidden in my draw for him and some pyjama shorts and a cropped tank top out for me, he takes the condom off and ties a not in it before he walks up to me and puts his trousers on before sitting down and facing me to dress me. he kisses me once im dressed. "you need to pee?" he asks caringly. "yeah" i say laughing "can you move?" he says with a smirk "no" i say he pulls me onto his lap and stands up taking me out of my room to the bathroom.

he carries me back to my room and places me on the bed. he pulls the blanket over me and crawls over to get to the other side of me. "baby can you sit forward i wanna take a pic of your back" i ask in a baby voice he sits forward and i grab my phone from the bed side table and take a picture with my flash on. i burst out laughing at how scratched up his back is. he sat back and i show him the picture. "oh my god look what you did to me" he says playfully.