5

3 weeks later

We pack up the car and this time there is even less space because of all of the things we bought. This means i cant sit sideways anymore but i don't care. Me and ash have been getting alot closer over the past couple weeks. So i sat facing forward whilst he rested his arms on my thighs and rested his face in the crook of my neck. I sat there reading my book as i felt him leaving a trail of soft kisses from my jawline down to my shoulder going back up to my neck. He started to lightly bite on the back of my neck and cause that same tingling sensation he gave me a couple weeks ago. Don't moan, don't moan, don't moan.  I hold in my moans as much as i can just a few small ones escaping my mouth. I hope these hikeys are gone by next week. We have school then.

Its been around two hours and i finished the book i was reading so i decided to go to sleep for a bit i shift around trying to get comfortable. Then all of a sudden he moans softly into my ear. Then i realise what im doing. Uh oh. I act like nothing happened and drop my head back onto his shoulder and fall asleep.

I wake up to ash lightly shaking me and telling me we are nearly home so that we don't get caught in the position we are in. I sit up so im sat straight and then about ten minutes later we make it back to my house. I unclip the belt and slide off of ash's lap and onto the path. I waited for him and then we walked into the house together, we both went upstairs and into my room i closed the door and was instantly turned around by ash crushing our lips together. "I feel like i haven't kissed you in years" he said pulling me closer and kissing me again. Our tongues collided as we aggressively made out causing me to release all those moans i was holding onto in the car, into his mouth. He put his hands on my waist doing the thumb thing again. He lowered himself onto the floor bringing me with him. He was leaning on my bed frame whilst i straddled his lap. We both pulled away breathing heavily. We didn't break eye contact at all. Until i moved my head to the side and kissed his cheek before putting my head in the crook of his neck. Giving him a hickey.

I pull away and look at the dark purple hickey I've just put on his neck. All of a sudden i heard a knock on the door, i quickly got off of ash's lap and he ran over to my closet getting into it. I opened the door to see my brother. "Have you seen ash?" Shit shit shit. "Nope" i say casually. "Ight" he says looking behind me into my room suspiciously. He walks off and i close the door releasing a sigh of relief. Ash comes out the wardrobe and towards me. "I should go" he says placing his hand on my neck grazing my jawline with his thumb. He leans down and gives me a kiss a kiss that felt so much more powerful then just a kiss.