11

he went and cleaned up then we cuddled for a while before he headed back to my brothers room.

i woke up the next morning to ash cuddling me in my bed. im so confused why is he in here we could get caught. "babe, why are you in here" he groans with sleepiness "your brother went to meet up with his girl and i said i would see myself out" he cuddles into my boobs "but i didn't wanna leave when i could be cuddling with you" he says looking up at me "your too cute babe" i say kissing the tip of his nose. i turn around and grab my phone and watch tik tok while i let him sleep for a while. whilst he was sleeping he put his hand up my shirt and cupped my boob, i didnt mind at all simce it was keeping me warm.

around an hour later he woke up and squeezed my boob. "babeeee" i giggle putting my phone down. he turns me around in one swift movement and pulls me on top of him. this is when i realise he only has boxers on. i graze my hand on his abs where i had left the hickey causing him to flex. i giggle at him for a little bit before he starts tickling my stomach, he looks down at my thighs and sees the hickey that he left on my inner thigh. "hey i think you need more of those" he says grazing his thumb against the hickey. "oh really?" i say testing him "yes really" he says flipping me over onto my back. he lowers his body down so his head is at the top of my thighs and he starts sucking multiple places causing hickeys. he repeats the same on the other side causing moans to escape my mouth.

he finishes putting hickeys on my thighs and crawls on top of me placing his head on my chest. i run my fingers through his fluffy chestnut hair and take in the moment. i check my clock for the time and see that its nearly 10:30am, "hey babe we should go get breakfast soon" i say as he looks up at me again. "sure love" he says pecking my lips. he gets out of bed and pulls some pajama trousers up his legs and left them low on his hips still showing his v- line. i get out of bed on the other side and my shirt fell into place revealing my shoulder and covering my body down to my thighs. i turn around to see ash standing with his hand over his croch. i make eye contact with him and start giggling to myself. "what brought this on pretty boy" i say winking at him "why you gotta be so fucking sexy for" he says with a groan. "ill see u in the kitchen" i say smirking at him i look into my room as i close the door and see as he flops onto my bed and buries his face into the pillow.

i walk downstairs and start making two bowls of cereal. around 5 minutes later asher comes downstairs and looks kind of embarrassed. i walk up to him and reach my arms up and over his shoulders and wrap them around his neck giving him a hug. he slid his hands down my back and stopped when he felt the rim of my shirt. "heyyyy" i said playfully "ill get hard again and you'll have to pay for the consequences of your actions" i laugh at this. "i made us cereal by the way" i say removing myself from the hug. he pulls me back and kisses me. "thanks babe" he smiles and makes his way around to the stools. i take a seat next to him and we talk whilst we have our breakfast.

"have you got any plans for today?" he asks finishing off his cereal "no why, got something in mind?" i ask curiously. "i was thinking we could go out if u wanted to" he says with a massive grin on his face. "sure we can" i say smiling at him. all of a sudden i hear a car pull into the drive way "go upstairs now!!" i say frantically standing up. "why?" ash says with confusion "alecs home quick!" i whisper shout at him. his eyes grow wide and he make his way to the stairs and runs up them going into my room. i take a deep breath when i hear my door close, then the front door opens as i start washing the bowls used. "hey maisy" alec says closing the door "hi alec" i say turning to look at him, only to see his girlfriend stood next to him. for gods sake. she HATES me and he knows that "me and ava are going upstairs" he says grabbing his girlfriends hand. they go upstairs and i finally unclench my fists as an aftermath of controlling my self not to punch her in the face.