14

i wake up to the sound of a shower running and ash isnt here so im guessing hes in the shower. i slowly get out of his bed and walk over to the open bathroom door and see ash washing his hair. i quietly get unchanged and make my way to the shower. i step in and rub my hand down his chest "maisy?" he says shocked "asher" he steps forward and opens his eyes he places his hands on my waist and kisses me "sorry i wasnt in bed when u woke up" he says remorsefully "its fine u stink anyway" i say playfully. he rolls his eyes playfully and pulls me under the shower with him. we swap places and he starts washing my hair.

we get out the shower and i get changed into my clothes from yesterday putting on another pair of his boxers instead of my thong. i sit on my phone in his bed whilst he went downstairs to get drinks for us. he walked in the room and placed the drinks down he crawled over to me on the bed and separated my knees. he went in between my legs and made it so his face was level with mine. i put my phone down and looked at him, "hm this position feels familiar" he says being cocky "oh yeah it does, doesnt it" i say smirking at him. "only difference is that we're fully clothed and you arent clawing my back" he whispers seductively. "i mean we could fix that but im still in recovery from last night thank you" i say sarcastically smiling at him. "mmm maybe another time" he says lowering down and making out with me. i moan into his mouth as he grinds on me a couple times.

its around 2 in the afternoon and alec had sent a message to ash asking if he wanted to come over. ash said that he'd be over in around 30 minutes. he puts his phone down and pulls me onto his lap. "we have around 15 minutes to freely hang out together before we go back to sneaking around" he says playing with the hem of my shirt. "well i know what i wanna do, what do u wanna do?" i say smirking at him. "ill do what u wanna do" he says smirking back "ok" i say with a smile and i start making out with him placing my hands on his neck.

i stop kissing his lips and kiss down his face and jawline to his neck. i kiss his neck and leave hickeys, i don't care if Alec sees ash will make up an excuse, ash groans as i suck and bite for a few seconds in the same place. he tenses and grabs onto my hips pushing me down. "fuhhhck me mai" he says as i start to grind on him. "oops" i say pulling away from his neck. "you're such a tease" he says as i sit back down next to him. "i know but so are you babe" i say laughing.

we have school again tomorrow so we have to go back to sneaking around until hes at my house or its the weekend. "how am i gonna get out the house if your mom is downstairs?" i say playing with his hair now with my back against the wall. "looks like ill have to carry you again love" he says laughing. "great" i say sarcastically. "we should start heading out soon maybe we could stop by the shop on the way there" he suggests "sure babe" i say smiling.

i get my shoes on and stand still waiting for ash to come pick me up so we can leave without her knowing i was here. he walks up to me kissing me and grabbing onto the back of my thighs sliding his hands down to behind my knees he lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist. i have my arms crossed at the back of his neck with my bag in one hand and my phone in the other. he pulls away placing his head on my chest gaining his breathe back. "fuck" he says out of breath "whats wrong?" i ask concerned. "you're just perfect. everything you do make me more and more obsessed with you, i want people to know that your mine" he says looking at me when he says that last part. i search his eyes for several seconds thinking of what to say, because i feel the same. "if u want to you can tell alec today" i say quietly. "are you sure my love?" i nod and bury my face into his neck.