➝ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱ

FIVE MONTHS LATER...

A RIGHT HOOK connected on Y/N's cheek. He stumbled back and held his face as the crowd surrounding them reacted with oohs. The now nineteen-year-old looked back at his assailant.

The spry Hispanic inmate opened his arms and looked at the prisoners around him.

"¡Esto vá estar más fácil de lo que esperaba! (This will be easier than I expected!)" Camilo spoke and chuckled.

"You're gonna have to do better than that, amigo." Y/N said as he balled his fists.

Camilo did so as well. "Acabemos con esto (Let's finish this)."

Y/N swung at him twice but the Latino was able to weave. He ended up grabbing the young man's arm and putting him in a lock, but he immediately escaped it by landing a blow to Camilo's stomach.

 He ended up grabbing the young man's arm and putting him in a lock, but he immediately escaped it by landing a blow to Camilo's stomach

He doubled over and was hit in the face by Y/N. Camilo stumbled back and laughed.

"¡Chingada, este niño sabe pelear, eh! (Fuck, this boy knows how to fight)."

Camilo charged at Y/N and missed a couple of swings but connected one to Y/N's face. He elbowed Camilo in response but was put in a headlock.

"¡A ver cómo te sales de esta! (Let's see how you get out of this!)"

Amidst the struggle, Y/N's arm moved to his back and Camilo held him in place. Y/N then spun around and used his free arm to backhand Camilo.

The crowd reacted and were enjoying the fight. Camilo came in and landed a hard punch across the teenager's face that got him on a knee.

"All right..." Y/N breathed out as he touched his jaw. "You asked for it."

Y/N got up and swung at Camilo, but the man ducked. Fortunately, Y/N was able to counter with a kick to his stomach. As the inmate doubled over, Y/N grabbed his head and kneed it. Camilo stumbled back and touched his now bleeding nose.

"¡Ahora si, pendejo...te vas a arrepentir (Now, asshole...you're going to regret it!)"

Camilo landed a couple of hits on Y/N but the young man countered with two of his own.

"Come on!" Y/N exclaimed as his opponent stumbled back.

Y/N ran up and swung again but Camilo ducked under his right hook and tackled him. He pinned Y/N to the floor and landed a punch.

 He pinned Y/N to the floor and landed a punch