➝ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀ ɴᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴛᴀ

HE NEVER THOUGHT it'd come to this point. Y/N needed a job and although Felicia teased him about it earlier last week, there he was...sporting a Baskin Robbins uniform.

Y/N had been working at the nearby establishment for the last few days. He had a smile on his face most of the time and kept the facade of being a happy employee despite not really liking the job. But the unemployed college dropout needed the money.

"Welcome to Baskin Robbins." Y/N greeted a customer at the counter. "Would you like to try our Mango Fruit Blast?"

"Uh...no thanks." He replied and looked at the menu behind Y/N. "I'll have a....I'll have a burger, please."

"Oh

"Oh...uh...we don't—we don't make that, man."

"Pretzel, then. Hot pretzel. Like with mustard? Mustard dip?"

"It's ice cream." Y/N chuckled, still keeping a smile. "Baskin Robbins."

"I'll just do...whatever's hot and fresh."

Y/N just stared at him

Y/N just stared at him. It took a couple of seconds before the young man finally replied.

"How about I give you a brownie in a small cup smothered in hot fudge then?"

The man smiled. "That sounds great!"

"All right." Y/N nodded and went to start making it.

He began to prep the snack. Suddenly, he heard someone call out his name from the other side of the counter. Y/N looked ahead, seeing the face of a guy around his age that lived a block away from his street.

"Wow, wow, wow." Dylan spoke up, holding his phone in hand. "How the mighty have fallen."

Dylan and Y/N always butted heads. Both were hotheads who squabbled both back in high school and on the block. The last time he saw him was at a park the week before Y/N was arrested, where they had a fight...which Y/N won.

Y/N didn't respond to Dylan and kept working. The other delinquent chuckled.

"Those colors look nice on you. Lookin' like the bitch I figured you were."