Chapter seventeen

In a moment of intense longing, Bradley pulled Stefani onto his lap and positioned her legs on either side of his thighs. He embraced her buttocks, pulling her closer and pressing her against his aching member. Stefani's reaction frightened him the most; she embraced his neck and intensified the kiss. Her fingers intertwined in his hair as she pulled him closer, her body crushing against his in a kiss that neither of them wanted to end. Bradley was unable to control his mouth, which craved more and more of hers. He moved his hands up her figure and down again, unable to resist slipping them under her blouse. His virility surged as he felt her stomach tense and touched her breasts through her bra. Stefani tried to control herself, trying to resist him, and pushed his hands away from her breasts. She couldn't think with him caressing her, and she couldn't think while feeling his hard body under her yearning softness. But she also couldn't stop kissing him. She felt like she was betraying her values, but she couldn't control the powerful excitement that had taken hold of her body.

As Bradley's fingers made their way up Stefani's legs and under her skirt, she trembled with a blend of resistance and desire. She was aware of the thrill his touch would bring, but also the remorse that would come afterwards. Despite her efforts to stop him, he persisted, pushing aside her undergarments and discovering the evidence of her excitement. Interrupting their kiss, he pressed his forehead against hers, suppressing a moan as her breathing quickened. Her fingers gripped the back of his neck, both of them yearning for the satisfaction that only the other could provide.

"Stefani," he moaned in frustration. He knew they couldn't fulfill their desires in the middle of the hallway, where anyone could see them. He reluctantly withdrew his hand, leaving her panting in the curve of his neck. He embraced her from behind and couldn't help but feel ashamed as he rubbed himself against her, struggling with his own neediness.

"I'm such a fool," Stefani whispered, still panting as she nuzzled his neck.

He ran his hands down her back.

"If anyone's a fool, it's me," he replied, also panting.

He picked her up from behind and stood, positioning her in front of him.

"This wasn't supposed to happen here," he said.

Stefani laughed mockingly as tears filled her eyes for the unfulfilled desire.

"Of course it wasn't," she said.

"Someone could see us here...and..." he began.

"Okay, since you don't have anything important to say, I'm going back to my room," she interrupted, reaching out to walk away.

Bradley struggled to suppress a moan as Stefani walked away, leaving him in a state of frustration. He quickly glanced down and pulled his shirt down, worried about the possibility of someone seeing him in this state. The thought of the situation was unbearable. To make matters worse, his blouse only emphasized the bulge in his pants. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself, hoping that he wouldn't run into anyone. He quickened his pace and caught up to Stefani, taking her hand in his.

"Let me at least walk with you?" he asked, hoping she would agree.

Stefani furrowed her brow, but didn't resist. She continued walking, still in disbelief of how easily Bradley had seduced her. The mere touch of his hand had sent her spiraling out of control. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and she felt a flutter of desire between her legs. She was angry with herself for wanting him so badly, for wanting to make love to him, for desiring him more than anything else in the world. She longed to feel his touch, to hear his whispers, to feel special in his embrace, to need him once again.

Bradley was taken aback when Stefani suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway. He was shocked to hear her cursing under her breath.

"I know I'll regret this damn night for the rest of my life," she whispered, turning to face him. "But I know I'll regret it even more if I don't spend it with you."

Bradley's eyes widened in surprise.

"Stefani..." Bradley hesitated, trying to process her words.

"I know I'm being foolish, wanting to be with the man who humiliated me in front of everyone," she admitted with a bitter laugh, pulling him closer. "But now that you're here, I don't want you to leave easily. If all you want is sex, I think I'll enjoy it too. So, don't waste any more time and take me with you."

Bradley was still trying to understand her words when she started to pull him towards the elevator. He let himself be led, still trying to make sense of the situation.

"Stefani, this isn't right," he tried to protest as they entered the elevator.

"What's not right about it?" she asked, tilting her head.

"I don't want this to feel like an obligation," he explained, holding her at arm's length.

"If it were only an obligation, things would be much simpler," she said with a shrug.

"Do you really want to be with me?" he asked, looking deep into her eyes.

"If I didn't, I'd be in my room, counting down the minutes until I can leave," she replied, with a hint of resignation in her voice. "It would be easier if you had just let me die."

Bradley couldn't believe what he was hearing. He pulled her into a tight embrace, kissing her deeply and passionately.

"I felt terrible when you rejected me, and I felt even worse seeing all those men touch you," he whispered into her mouth. "But I promise, I won't let you be with anyone else tonight."

"I don't want to belong to anyone else," Stefani whispered back, wrapping her legs around his hips. "This is dangerous, Bradley."

"I know," he agreed, kissing her neck.

"We don't even know each other," she pointed out.

"But we don't need to know each other to feel this special connection," he replied, kissing her cheek.

"I don't want you to treat me badly," she said, looking up at him with a worried expression.

"And I don't want you to reject me again," he added, holding her gaze.

"I won't do that," she promised, kissing him.

"And I'll never hurt you again," he swore, kissing her back.

The elevator doors opened with a ding, and Bradley swiftly held Stefani, preventing her from falling. He carried her, their lips never separating, until they reached his suite. They fell onto the bed, entwined in each other's arms, evoking memories of their previous time spent together. Excitement filled them both at the prospect of what was yet to come. Bradley showered her with kisses, his lips roaming from her mouth to her neck, causing her to giggle with pure joy.

"I always imagined my first time would be with someone like me," she murmured as Bradley began to lift her shirt.