Chapter 5

Tubbos everlasting loyalty to me and compassion for me are two things I adore most about him. So, when he stares down at me, lying bloody and bruised on the ground, his face perfectly expresses worry. "Oh my God, why do you always end up in such a mess? I can't always be there to keep you safe, dude. I really hate to see you suffer." He approaches me, kneels down, lifts my head up, and then gently rests it on his lap. I hate it when my issues affect other people, especially tubbo. He is the one person who genuinely cares about me, yet he suffers the most from my problems.

Some days I feel everything at once. And some days I feel nothing at all. This is one of the days where I simply don't have the energy to care. "I'm alright, don't worry so much; all I want is to leave because this place is starting to smell strongly of rotting flesh." I remark as I let out a small giggle, and a smile appears on my lips as I glance up at him and give the impression that everything is fine. "Hm Okay, let's get out of here. Oh, and by the way, that bad smell you mentioned is coming from you." Before I can say anything snarky, he leaps up and sprints for the door while yelling, "Last one to the cafeteria is a rotten egg."

All of my worries vanish from my mind as I sprint to the cafeteria and my smile just gets bigger as I get closer to tubbo.I'm not sure what kind of powers he has, but he always seems to cheer me up. Friendship, to me, is when you feel alone. You're not. because your friend is constantly thinking about you. Always concerned about you. And you both keep an eye out for each other. Personally, I believe that if you do not have that in your friendship, you are not good for each other. it may be that you are doing a bad job . I'm just kidding, but it could mean that you're not right for each other. But everyone has a special someone, and you'll only get to know each other if you both put in the effort to find each other.

Hey everyone :) i left for a few weeks for school and left the book on 20 odd reads and came back to over 200 !!!! I am super grateful and just hope you are all enjoying. love you all and keep safe.