Chapter 6

"What took you so long, dude? You're getting slower by the day." He laughed and ruffled my hair as we walked alongside each other to get food. When we walked through the cafeteria door, every noise that could be heard suddenly stopped. and everyone's gaze was fixed on me and tubbo. I believe I've mentioned this before, but I'm not well liked in the orphanage. Everyone is always trying to hurt me in some way. When you're in this situation, all you have to do is stand tall, smile, and go about your business, not allowing shitty people to affect you. But it can be difficult at times. 

I gulped and took a deep breath as I placed my hand on tubbos back and led us through the cafeteria, feeling like I was prey in a predator's territory. Overthinking will ruin your happiness and mood. It will make everything worse than it is. So all you need to do is take a deep breath, exhale, and believe. What is meant to be is going to be. So, if you feel like everyone is staring at you. Your every move is being closely watched. Don't worry about it. And simply keep slaying.

It's incredible how quickly the atmosphere can shift from you and your friend having the time of your lives to feeling as if someone is about to appear and slit your throat. Now, I know that sounds a little dramatic, but it's true. These kids wouldn't even bat an eye if I just dropped dead. "Hey, look who finally got off his lazy butt and decided to join us. What happened, get hurt? Serves you right for being a pain in the ass all the time, right guys?"

This is Dream. Tubbos older brother. They've never gotten along and don't even consider themselves brothers. tubbo is afraid of him. And, unfortunately, I am one of his main targets of bullying. The story of how it all began is actually quite amusing. I was an outcast and had no one when I first joined the orphanage. Well, I still am, but that isn't the point. No one dared to mess with this large group of boys who were considered the cool kids. But when I saw little tubbo hanging out with them and getting picked on, I knew I needed to help. And that is essentially how we all met.