2

Lauren's POV

We were all talking and laughing Carter braided my hair then took the braid out. "guys let's play truth or dare" Shawn suggested Shawn hates that game tho oh well we all agreed.

"Gilinsky truth or dare" Matt asked "are you taken" Jack said ya "jj(which is jack Johnson by the way) truth or dare" jack asked "dare" jj answered "I dare you to go in another room and do whatever for an hour" he nodded and left "Laur truth or dare" Shawn asked me "dare" I replied he had a smirk on his face "I dare you to sleep with Nash tonight" he replied me and Nash looked at each other and smiled.

20 minutes passed and I was asked again "truth or dare" Hayes asked me "dare" I replied "i dare you to kiss my brother" I looked at Shawn he nodded and gave me permission. I got up and walked over to Nash I sat on his lap and kissed him. woah I felt sparks well I do like him sort of Shawn cleared his throat me and Nash pulled away and I blushed I sat down right beside Nash as he played with my long hair.

Shawn pulled me in the other room "Lauren carter likes you" he said "really" he nodded. we returned "Lauree truth or dare" Hayes asked me "dare" I smiled "I dare you to kiss Carter" Shawn smirked at me and I looked at Carter he looked nervous I got up sat on his lap and I kissed him I felt well safe With him. I think I love Carter Reynolds.

It felt like we've been kissing for 2 hours but not that I'm complaining. someone cleared their throat and I pulled away and hugged Carter "how long have we been kissing" I asked "about 6 minutes" Hayes said with a smile "oh" i turned around and Carter hugged me from behind "I have a confession to make" I said "I think I'm in love with Carter" I said carter turned me around and kissed me passionately.

IN THE LIMO ON THE WAY TO MAGCON

"Guys shut up" Carter yelled we all shut up and Shawn looked at me and smirked oh no. "Lauren" Carter said "umm yes" I said "Lauren Mendes I love you and it would be amazing if you could be my girlfriend" he said Mahogany looked at me I smiled got up and kissed Carter "I'm taking that as a yes" I nodded we stopped in at Taco Bell and got some tacos obviously. then we went to magcon.