7

2 weeks later

Lauren's POV

I woke up and I was sad because I missed carter ya he said those rude things but I still love him and well it's weird dating cam because well he's like a brother to me.

I went downstairs to see all the guys up "cam can I talk to you please" I said "ya sure" "cam I need to break up with you I'm sorry but I still love carter and your like a brother to me" I said "well I'm ok with that cuz when you woke up I was gonna say the same think your like my sister it was awkward" he said I'm so glad he understood

"hey sis Carter's coming back today" Shawn said "are you guys all best friends again" I said everyone nodded then there was a knock on the door I answered it it was Carter "hey" he said I slammed the door and ran upstairs I was not ready to see him I heard the door open and I knew carter was in the house now.

I got ready faster than I expected and then ran down stairs and into Carter's arms I missed him so much "hey Lauren" he said "hi I missed you" I said "ya I got that but I want you to meet someone" he said I nodded " what are you doing with my boyfriend" I turned around to see a girl she was so much prettier than me and I was so jealous.

"ummm I was hugging him" I said with attitude "and who are you" I asked with attitude "I'm Jess Carter's girlfriend""and you are" she said with attitude "I'm Shawn's sister" I replied confidently "well you look nothing like him and your so ugly and he's so much better looking than you" she said in front of all the guys I just ran and carter followed me upstairs.

"Lauren I'm sorry please let me in" Carter said "it's not locked" I said he ran over to me and hugged me "I'm sorry I just needed someone because I missed you and I thought of you everyday I'm breaking up with her right now" I just nodded and walked down stairs with him.

"Jess were over I was just depressed and needed someone else to get my mind off of Lauren I love her and only her I'm sorry" Carter said I smiled and then hugged him and kissed him she tried to touch me so my first instinct was to kick her so I did I kicked her in the stomach and dragged her outside and told her to never come back.

She laughed and ran at me Mahogany pulled me in to the house before I could hit her and she locked the door I hugged her "thanks Mahogany" I said "no problem bestie" she replied I ran to carter and kissed him and then he asked me out again I said yes Shawn gave him a talk on if he ever hurt me he would murder Carter and all that protective brother crap.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys here's another update so what do you think of Lauren and Carter getting back together and what do you think of Jess do you guys think Jess is gonna do something.

MoniqueXOXO