3

Lauren's POV

As you may see I hate it when my skin is exposed so I wore this Mahogany kept looking at me awkwardly "how can you go out in public like that ughhhhh" Lox(Mahogany) said "cuz I'm comfy" I said "girl we going shopping after this" she said I just nodded.

"Laureeee" Carter said "what" I said and kissed him "were here" I just nodded. when we got in we had to practice how I was being introduced Shawn was gonna talk then I would jump off the mini trampoline then land on his back. we practiced it and I was going to jump but I tripped over the mini trampoline and Carter caught me "thanks" I said and kissed him "no problem" he replied.

We finished practicing and by the way the only person that knew I could sing was Trevor and he talked me in too singing a song with him. ok so right now all the fans were here and I was freaking out. Shawn went up and started talking it was now my turn Carter pulled the trampoline where it needed to go.

I ran out and jumped on Shawn's back without failing this time "oh hey Lau " he said I kissed his cheek and he was still holding me on his back " oh ya guys you know my sister and she is from now on joining us in magcon" he said everyone cheered "and there's one thing" Trevor said in the mic "she's taken" he said I thought he was gonna say that I was singing with him fewww.

"By who" they all asked Carter came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist "me" he said in the mic everyone awed as we kissed I'm so glad their ok with it. Ok after everyone was done goofing around Trevor went up on stage "ok so today I have a special guest" I ran up and they cheered the boys just starred at me.

"Lox hit it" Trevor said we started singing slay one of his songs.........

Everyone cheered Shawn ran up to me picked me up and hugged me "she gets her voice from me" Shawn said to the fans I laughed. The others did their things then we went on to the meet and greet.

I sat with Shawn and Cam we took pics and signed thing someone even made me sing underwear and a bra but they still had the tags on then someone bought me a dress which I hate dresses but I still took it. I kept running back and forth some people wanted pics with me and every other guy. I loved meeting all the fans it was amazing.

In the limo we vlogged made vines and I sang a little. We went to Starbucks and got different kind of drinks I got my mocha. "So Lau when were you planning on telling us that you can sing" Shawn asked me "well I wasn't gonna cuz I suck" I said "babe your amazing at singing your better than Shawn" Carter said "you are good but your like as good as me were equal we both sing good" Shawn defended.

I laughed at Hayes' joke it was weird but funny "hey Lox when we going shopping" I asked "as soon as we get home" she said "ughhhh your gonna kill me I hate shopping" I said "well your my best friend get used to it" I sighed. When we got home I grabbed my phone off the charger and put it I'm my pocket then me and Lox left yaayyyy shopping. I hope you saw the sarcasm.

Authors note

Hey guys so I actually really like this story

Love MoniqueXOXO