1

Lauren's POV

I was at the hair dressers getting my hair dyed again it's gonna be purple and blue but it's gonna take a while because my hair is extremely long I don't ever wanna cut it I only ever cut it when it gets too long but Shawn is gonna kill me he hates it when I dye my hair.

AFTER HAIR APPOINTMENT

I was on my penny board going home random people gave me compliments on my hair I don't get why Shawn hates it so much. I walked through the door and my mom came out "hey mom" I said "hey I love the new hair it's beautiful" mom said "hey mom where's Shawn I need to ask him something" I asked " he's in his room darling" mom replied I thanked her.

I knocked on Shawn's door he told me to come in. "Hey Shawn can I ask you something" I asked "yeah sure come sit" he said "do you think I'm ugly Shawn and be honest" I asked in a sad tone "no your beautiful and I actually really like your hair this time it's really nice" he said wow he actually likes it. "Hey Laur" he asked that was his nickname for me "hm" I replied not looking up from my phone cuz I was currently uploading my video from this morning yes I'm YouTube famous like him but not as famous. "Umm I'm leaving for magcon in three days" Shawn said wow I've always wanted to go with him and meet all his friends " oh ok" I said disappointed then I got a notification I looked at my phone and I hit 2m subs on YouTube I started freaking out.

"Woah sis calm down what happens" he asked I couldn't speak so I showed him he grabbed my phone and then it beeped again but this was a mail notification Shawn's jaw dropped. "whats wrong Shawn " I asked him "well looks like your coming too" he said "to magcon" he nodded "but you need moms permission " he said I ran down stairs "mom I hit 2m subs and magcon wants Shawn to bring me can I go " I asked she nodded and I hugged her and ran upstairs Shawn told me to get ready we're leaving at 6 today so I can meet all the guys I know their names but I've never met them I just hope they don't judge me.

SKIP PLANE RIDE

When we landed Shawn led me to a group of about Idk maybe 26 guys. "Guys this is my sister Lauren" he introduced me I smiled shyly they said hi and the one who I knew to be Nash "come here we don't bite" he said then pulled me in for a hug but I pulled away really fast I hate it when people touch me.

We got to the limo oh ya did I mention we were in California and Shawn said we were staying with o2l which I watch them on YouTube and I've met them before because they stayed over a few times and they were also going to magcon yay.

AT THE O2L HOUSE

Connor ran out I dropped my bags and ran to him he picked me up and twirled me around while hugging me "hey Con I missed you" I said "me to Lau it's been too long" he said. I turned around and ran up to Shawn and he picked me up and hugged me "thanks so much for letting me come with you" I said "your my sister I would do anything for you I love you" he said "I love you too Shawn" I replied.

I turned around and there stood carter I knew him and Matthew because they came over before "Cartaaahhh" I screamed and ran up to him hugging him " I missed you Lauren" he said and Matt joined the hug "I missed both of you" I said we all ran inside. Sam came up behind me and picked me up "Pottorff put me down" I said he did we hugged and talked for a while.

"Everyone shut up" Trevor screamed and we all shut up "you guys are sharing rooms" he said we all nodded he went through the list I was with Taylor, Nash, Hayes and Cameron. This is gonna be fun.

It was now 11:43pm and we were all going upstairs. I got in the room and the beds were taken so I slept on the floor until I felt someone pick me up. "Aaaaaaahhhh no put me down aaahhhh Shawn helppppp" I screamed at the top of my lungs Shawn came running in and I was crying so much he brought me downstairs on the couch I was really scared and I was crying so hard. "Hayes what did you do" Nash asked "I was just trying to put her on the bed instead of on the floor" he said Nash yelled at him and Hayes ran upstairs crying I gave Nash a death stare and went up after Hayes.

"Hayes can I come in" I asked he opened the door I hugged him "I'm sorry Lauree I didn't mean to do that to you" he said "it's fine here sit I'll tell you why I was scared" we went to the bed and sat down.

"Ok so when I was little my dad tried to rape me and he used to always pick me up and touch me and he beat me allot" I told him and he hugged me and I flinched "here I'll show you something" I lifted my shirt to reveal my scars on my back he hugged me but being careful we sat there and talked. Hayes and I went back down stairs. I grabbed Nash by the ear and dragged him up to Hayes and all eyes were on me "apologize now" I said furious "Hayes I'm really sorry I didn't mean anything I said" he said Hayes and him bro hugged and I went to go sit with the boys I sat on Carter's lap "wow feisty one" Carter said while playing in my hair.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys I decided to make a new story so I hope you enjoy it.

Love MoniqueXOXO