5

Lauren's POV

Ok so I actually think I could get used to this whole girly thing. When I got home I put on one of my crop tops and some jeans and then I put on my magcon sweater I still have scars dammit.

"hey sis can I talk to you" Shawn asked "ummm ya sure" I replied "ok lau I went to the hospital and I asked if they have cream to make scars go away and they gave me some so here" he handed me a little bottle "thanks Shawn I love you" he just hugged me and left.

Awkward I went downstairs they stated at me "guys stop" they kept looking "fine I'll just go home maybe there people will actually appreciate my company" I said and ran upstairs.

"babe let me in" I heard carter say "what for" "cuz I love you and we need to talk" fuck now I'm scared what if he brakes up with me. "what Carter" I asked " why did u change" "because I'm tired of everyone calling me a boy and telling me to go kill myself" I cried wow I'm so going soft "babe who cares " " I care obviously you don't get out" I said " no " "CARTER GET OUT" I yelled " NO LISTEN HERE YOU BITCH I HATE YOU GO KILL YOURSELF AND I WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE SHAWN BACK TO NORMAL HE WAS SO MUCH FUNNER WITHOUT YOU GO AWAY" carter yelled everyone was now standing at the door.

"Shawn is it true" "were you funner without me" I asked he shook his head and hugged me "carter is wrong Lauren Shawn is the same as he always was maybe he's a bit different now that your here but still the same" Nash said I got up and ran to Nash and hugged him "you deserve better Lauren he's an ass yeah still all of our friend but not best friend anymore" everyone was now gone and it was just me and nash.

"hey Nash can you stay with me tonight please" I asked "yeah of course" he said we went to bed and he made me feel safe I love Nash and I guess he thought I was sleeping so he told me he loved me "I love u too Nash" I replied "shit you weren't sleeping oh well I love you Laur now go to bed or else you'll be a monster in the morning" I laughed and went to sleep.

Authors note

Hey guys sorry for not updating I've been grounded for a while and I still don't have my iPod 5 back do I'm using a shitty iPod with no camera but I can still update but with no pics srr

Love MoniqueXOXOXO