-6

Lauren's POV

I woke up with arms around my waist I got scared then remembered it was just Nash. I got up and it was 5 in the morning I had a plan since no one was up I remembered that the guys always had air horns. I made breakfast which consisted of bacon, ham, eggs, hashbrowns which is a pattato and other stuff like that then my plan.

Ok so I screamed really loud "aaahhhhhh Shawn help" I screamed extremely loud I heard foot steps coming down the stairs so I booked it out the door and then i went in the backyard.

Hey at least I got the breakfast done in about 47mins I heard the guys panicking they went inside and they were talking. All the guys were facing the tv and I was behind everyone. This is gonna be hilarious. So I got my camera and quickly went outside again to tell them my plan I quickly explained it then I went inside.

I went up to the couch and in between Kian and Sam's ear I blew the air horn. Everyone jumped and then they turned around. "oh my god Lauren Allie Mendes don't ever play a trick on me like that again" Shawn said it's only ten I realized he was crying.

"oh Shawn I'm so sorry I didn't realize you were that worried" I told him. "well I thought you were dead" he said I pulled away from the hug and ran upstairs I heard someone follow. "lau open the door please" I recognized that to be Cameron's voice "no" I said really pissed I don't know why I'm mad tho "please open the door or I'll break it down" he said I giggled.

"I heard that giggle I'm coming in ok" I nodded "ya ok" I said he opened the door I ran to him and hugged him I don't know why but I'm really liking these boys. He just hugged me and then someone came up the stairs "hey cam I need to talk to you" I heard Shawn say Cameron nodded.

Cameron's POV (hahaha new POV I'm a genius and I may be slightly jacked up on sugar lol tihihihihi)

Shawn and me went in another room "dude she's really warming up to you" Shawn said I nodded "she doesn't normally hug people" Shawn said "wait what why" I asked. Shawn told me the story I ran out of the room and she was still in the room I left her in I ran in and hugged her "I'm so sorry about what happened" I said " Shawn told you didn't he" she asked me "ya he told me was he not supposed too" I said "well ya he was aloud to tell you but I just didn't expect him too" she said "well Lauren Allie Mendes will you be my girlfriend I know you don't like me but plea" I was cut off by her kissing me" well I guess that's a yes" I mumbled she just nodded.

Authors note

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while I was busy buts it's summer and I'm busy during the summer but I'll find time for writing bye love you guys

MoniqueXOXOXO