Kazuha

I can tell Yunjin can sense whatever the thing going on between us. How can you not though. I'm suppose to be the boss, I'm suppose to be scary, that's what I was known for.

But lately everyone at work looks at me differently than before. Less tense I suppose.

Why am I like this to you, Huh Yunjin?

Third Person POV

They've arrived at Yunjin's apartment. It was small and just fit for her. Getting out of the car, Eunchae ran to her.

"Ms Nakamura, my sister Eunchae" the little girl waved. She didn't seem scared or shaky or anything? This made Kazuha give a little smile.

Yunjin gasps in the background.

"What??" the japanese turns to her. "You smiled" in a teasing tone, Yunjin squinted. Kazuha takes her smile back immediately. The girl between them was left in confusion.

The younger turned her stare into a glare. It was her first time look at Yunjin like that giving the girl cold hands.

"Y-you wanna come inside.. M-ms Nakamura?" avoiding eye contact.

Without moving, Eunchae pulled Kazuha's arm and dragged her inside. "EUNCH-" the blonde yelled. I'm doomed she mouthed.

Yunjin's apartment

"You live with.. your sister?" Kazuha asks. Before Yunjin could answer, her sister entered the conversation. "You're pretty" she says munching on the crackers on the table.

"Oh ah thank you"

"Who are you though?"

"Kazuha, just call me kazuha" the japanese giggles.

"Kazuha you're pretty!"

"Thank you Eunchae"

Yunjin was looking at them both like a proud mother. It's true that the boss never smile, I mean almost a month working with her, there was none.

The closest you'll get is a smirk, and that's when she succeeded to bring her father down.

Eunchae and Kazuha finally finished. It was almost 3 in the afternoon. The younger took the cracker plates from Eunchae, bringing it to the kitchen counter meeting Yunjin.

"She's talkative I know" the blonde laughs as she washes the dishes.

"You are siblings after all" Kazuha answered.

"And what you're trying to say is?"

"You're talkative too Ms Huh"

Yunjin's mouth dropped and her eyebrows curled.

Kazuha noticed an open door behind Yunjin. It was a lavender covered room with little wall frames of a family, maybe Yunjin's.

"Is that's Eunchae's?"

Yunjin looks back finding what she was pointing at. "Oh that .. it's actually mine" she pushed the door open, exposing the posters and albums.

"Lalisa?" the japanese scoffed.

"Hey no judging!"

"Not judging"

Yunjin POV

Kazuha entered my room. I didn't know why it was making me nervous, I know I wasn't hiding anything.
I followed her inside to check what she was up to. I sat beside her as her eyes roamed around the room.

"Oh.. Ms Huh your um... chest is exposed" she looks away voice slowly fading. "Don't worry you did those" the kiss and suck marks on my chest. I don't know where the hell am I getting the courage to say these in front of Kazuha Nakamura.

Surprisingly, she didn't get offended but more embarrassed. "Ms Nakamura?"
"Can you call me Kazuha from now on?"
her question left me silent.

She waited patiently for my answer. It's not like she's drunk, shes serious right now and I don't mind. What about at work though? "You can call me that secretly at work" did she read my mind holy shit.

"Right... okay Kazuha"

"You'll get used to it soon"

To be honest calling Kazuha by her first name wasn't too hard. It's like I'm already used to it, I'm just too shy to do so. She's my boss I mean, what will people think?

"You can stop with the formalities too, just Yunjin"

"Okay Yunjin" she responded so quick like she was waiting for it.

It was getting late in the afternoon. Kazuha forgot she had to visit her sister. On our way out the gate, she stopped. Did she forget something inside?

"Yunjin.. are you currently dating anyone?"

With that I choked on my saliva. "What do you mean?" I turned to her, she was red. Teasing was already in my mind but I decided not to. She's still Kazuha, she has that temper, I shouldn't test it.

"Well I am actually, why do you ask?"

"You could have distractions for work" oh... its for work. I wanted to hear something else.
Why was she so mean. I don't want to be your employee, I want to kiss you Kazuha!

That last sentence blurted out from my mouth.

She was about to open her car when she stopped. Even though I blurted that quietly, I think she heard it.

She threw back her keys inside and walked to me like she was catching something.

"Do it"

I really wanted to kiss her, I really did. I didn't even think she was my boss anymore, I just acted.

She wasn't that much taller than me so it was easy to reach her. Her soft lips touched mine and it felt like everything. This whole day after that night, all I ever wanted was this.

We we're getting deeper and deeper into the kiss so I pulled back. "You're late, we don't want this to go any further" I smirked at her.

"Just one last?" she wasn't pouting or giving me any looks, but her face was irresistible.

I pulled her collar getting her closer to me. It was just a peck on her lips but she wasn't satisfied. It's cute looking at her annoyed expression.

But Kazuha was stubborn, she did it for herself. Placed her hand right by my jaw. She kisses me. It feels hot when she initiates it.

The door creaked behind us and we both pulled back. You can interrupt anything in my life, just not my moment with Kazuha.

"Kazuha!! you're going already?" Eunchae ran to us.

"Ah yeah I have to"

"Can I come?"

"Eunchae no it's for work" I replied.

"Fine... but bring food okay"

When Eunchae left, I looked back at Kazuha just to see her already staring at me. "What??" I said in a high tone.

"You're beautiful"

Yeah...yeah ... fucking boss employee love story indeed.

Don't forget to vote every chapter and stream antifragile ( sorry for the long update I was busy in shcool )