Private Not Secret

Yunjin's POV

It's still sinking in... it's still sinking in that Ms Nakamura is now my girlfriend. Should I call myself Mrs. Nakamura then? Ooookay Yunjin too fast.

It'll take days for me to sink this in. Specially now that she's sleeping peacefully on my bedsheets. She looks so comfy, I didn't wanna wake her.

Did she really mean everything she said? All my worries were for nothing just like that. Though what I am worrying about is, what if people knew about us? That Ms Kazuha Nakamura is attracted to women. I don't even know if Kazuha plans to make us public, I'd go crazy.

Third Person POV

"Yunjin..." the japanese speaks in a soft tone. With one eye open she looks at her girlfriend.

"Hm?"

"You're quiet."

"You look so comfy, I didn't wanna disturb you."

"Hm ... kiss" Kazuha pouts.

Yunjin's heart melted at the sight of Kazuha reaching for a kiss. She was all loopy and clingy.

Zuha's eye furrowed after not receiving even just a peck on the lips. She threw the pillow behind and pounces on Yunjin.

"I said kiss me, why won't you kiss me?

Meanwhile Yunjin under couldn't stop blushing at the current position. Hands locked and legs spread apart, the girl's heart beated fast.

"Z-zuha it's almost twelve we'll be late."

"I'm the boss."

"Yeah, you should be ear --"

Yunjin's sentence stopped as Kazuha dropped down and kissed her. Passionately, she couldn't hold back for two more words.

Breaking apart from the kiss, Kazuha stopped for a moment. Mesmerized by Yunjin's beauty, her eyes were locked. She was once again getting sucked into Yunjin's deep brown eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"You're pretty... so pretty."

Kazuha's never the best in affection but her words are sincere. Yunjin was like a goddess she couldn't stop admiring and that would still be an understatement. Her beauty moved Kazuha.

"Yahhh Zuhaaa"

"I mean it! you're so beautiful."

Kazuha would never get tired of telling Yunjin that.

The lovebirds were about to go for another kiss when they heard a loud thud by the door.

"What is going on..."

A blacked haired with her jaw on the floor. Eunchae was stunned on what she was witnessing. Expecting her sister still in bed but not with another person on top of her, WHO IS HER BOSS.

The two immediately stood up.

"Eunchae this is just... okay actually nevermind you're not dumb."

"Then explain???"

"Are you mad?"

Kazuha sits silently like a behaved puppy behind Yunjin, biting her lips in nervousness. This is why we lock doors people.

"Are you two dating!?"

"Shhh keep it down will you!?"

"So????"

"Yes we are but please don't tell anyone."

Kazuha's looks up at Yunjin with a questioning expression.

"Why? What? What does that? What's that look mean?" Eunchae still in processing.

"Why not tell anyone?" the japanese asks.

The blonde looked at her but didn't give an answer. She didn't knew what Kazuha wanted, a public or a private relationship but right now she wants it kept.

"Are you keeping us a secret?"

"Why don't we talk about this later?

"No, now's okay."

Yunjin places her hand on Nakamura's thigh. Inhaling deep she says,

"I'm gonna be honest with you. When I asked us to stop that's cause I was scared of people finding out what you and I have going on."

"But why --"

"Zuha please listen, as much as I'd want to brag you to the world, let's still be cautious."

Yunjin rubs her the girl's thigh as assurance. She knew Kazuha couldn't go against that, because it was also her reputation on the line. But Kazuha knew damn well she'd choose Yunjin over anything, even her own reputation and company.

"Right I'm sorry... but even to Chaewon?"

"We can't just keep letting people walk in on us as their way of finding out." Yunjin giggles.

"Yeah because I didn't expect I'd ever see you under someone" Eunchae leans on the door still between the couple.

"Hey I'm taking that personally!"

"Also why are you here, isn't it like Tuesday don't you have work, does dating your boss excuse you from work?"

Kazuha choked on her saliva upon hearing that. But does it though?

"I'll go back home to get ready, I'll pick you up?"

"Sure baby" Yunjin answers so casually.

Kazuha chokes once again. She was celebrating inside of her system.

"Geez get a room." the younger sister shakes her head.

"You are in our room."

Kazuha POV

I'm 5 hours late for work. I'm making 'Yunjin time' as a valid excuse to be late from now on. But how am I gonna get back home? I don't have my car. This is the only time I get stupid and it's my girlfriend's cause. I love calling her my girlfriend.

"Well then I'll see you later, I'll go shower now."

Do I just tell her? Yeah I'm telling her.

"Yun- Babe, wait" that felt so good.

"Yes?"

"I don't have my car... I slept on your kitchen floor last night, I can't go home."

It took everything in me to confess that but Yunjin just bursted out laughing.

"Why the kitchen floor???"

"It was cold there."

"Oh my god why didn't you say so?" she's still laughing.

Please stop laughing I know it's a bad idea. It was 2 am and I was so sleepy I could sleep anywhere.

"I don't know too, it's embarrassing?"

"Come, I still have your turtleneck and trousers on my closet."

...

How does she have those...?

Don't forget to vote every chapter! ^^