Blackpink In Your Area

Yunjin POV

Is Kazuha my girlfriend? is she my friend that is a girl? or is she a friend that I kiss?

I wanted to ask her right after Eunchae left but all the courage I had got used up just by kissing her. Speaking of Eunchae, I could've been having another passionate kiss with Kazuha right now.

All my thoughts was brushed away when my eyes met Kazuha's. Her eyes are giving me the first love sight look.

"We should go now, Sakura's waiting"

"...okay" she grabbed my hand and got to the car. My cheeks are getting hotter just thinking of the fact that Nakamura Kazuha's holding my hand.

I was literally day dreaming in the middle of walking.

"Um...Yunjin" I was snapped out of my thoughts when she called. She called my name ack.

"I left the keys inside" she pointed.

"Do you have any spare?"

"It's with Chaewon, thats okay I'll call for another car"

"We don't have time, lets catch the bus"

"The bus?" Oh not only is this a boss employee love story, this is also that rich boss who knows nothing about the world too, thats okay cause its Kazuha, she makes it cute.

"Come" I switched and held her hand instead. It was cold, was she nervous?

Third Person POV

It was a perfect timing, a bus just stopped by. They hopped in and sat at the backseat. Kazuha was looking around observing everything. Yunjin found this adorable.

"Is this your first time?" she asks.

Kazuha nodded still looking at the view outside. "It's a bit higher" she says inhaling deep.

Out of the things Kazuha could've feared, it had to be a bus ride. The japanese placed her hand beside her interacting with Yunjin's. This made both their stomach flutter.

"Y-you wanna listen to music, it's a long ride you know"

"Sure"

They shared earphones connected to Yunjin's phone.

Playing...

Kazuha's whole body flinched. This made Yunjin giggle.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah I just didn't expect..." the blonde smiles at the terrified face beside her. Kazuha wasn't a music type of person, not even classic or calm music. She prefers the sound of silence.

"Is this your first time hearing this?" Yunjin's voice asks in a tone of disbelief.

"I think so"

"Whaaaaat?????!"

"You have never heard of... oh my god" she adds.

Kazuha got scared, maybe she offended the girl. She was worried. "No- I-I'll listen to any blackpink..., I will" the japanese panics.

Yunjin laughed at what Kazuha just said. She was worried she offended Yunjin just cause she didn't knew blackpink???

"I was being sarcastic" adjusting her seat.