Official

The Next Morning (Third Person POV)

The sun has rose. The sound of birds mixed with loud car engines woke Yunjin up. It was 10 am and everyone's day has already started.

Yunjin covered her ears with pillows refusing to wake up. Rolling from each side of the bed to the other just to get comfortable.

Though the sound of the people outside were too loud, Yunjin failed.

She heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen. Sounded like a pan that fell to the ground.

"Morning" a deep husky voice of a woman greets.

Yunjin was surprised but too sleepy to respond. She mouthed "holy shit" with her eyes closed.

"Get uppp" Yunjin fights tug of war with her blanket. Little by little she opens her eyes to see Kazuha at the end of the blanket.

The blonde let go of the blanket in shock to see Kazuha. This made Kazuha slip by the force lost.

"Z-zuha are you alright?"

"I'm okay!"

Just those two words made Yunjin break a smile. Not the fact that the girl was okay, but it was Kazuha that made me happy. Just Kazuha's presence made her happy.

But why was she in Huh's house?

"What are you doing here by the way?"

"I slept with yo-"

"WHAT!?"

"I'm kidding, I slept on the floor beside your bed, remember last night?"

Yunjin blinks twice, she obviously forgot what had happened that night. But what bothers her is that Kazuha slept on the floor. HER BOSS SLEPT ON HER FLOOR.

"... why on the floor? my bed has room for two."

This made Kazuha red with realization. On the other hand Yunjin didn't know what she just said and why Kazuha was blushing.

"Did you sleep well?" Oblivious newly woken up Yunjin asks.

"Do you remember what happened at all?"

Kazuha POV

I doubt she remembers. I was the one drunk then right? I have good memory even after shots. Well except for that one night I stripped her in a VIP hospital that basically started everything.

Yunjin squints her eyes looking at me. Was this her way of remembering something? that's cute.

She looked at me for a solid minute.

"Anything?"

She mouthed "oh shit" again. I guess she remembers now.

"I ... "

"You...?" Jieun?

".. am so sorry"

She's saying sorry? did she remember the wrong memory?

"IWasSDrowsyLastNightIDidn'tKnowILetYouSleepOnTheFloorAndImReallySorryThatI-"

"Y-yunjin slow down."

This woman is still the same as ever. It feels like I'm looking at Huh Yunjin and Ms Huh at the same time.

"I'm messing with you, I went home last night and I just came back here."

"Oh.."

I didn't, I slept on the kitchen floor with a blanket! But of course I wasn't gonna tell her that.

Yunjin pats the space behind her. I sat down on her sheets and scooched closer. She rested her head on my shoulder and clinged to me.

This is happening to fast somebody help me I will stop breathing.

"Did you really mean it?"

"What do you mean?"

We talked as she made herself more comfortable.

"Last night."

"I did, I couldn't even last a day see now I'm clinging back to you."

"I don't want to loose you Yunjin."

"I don't either."

"You don't wanna loose yourself too?"

She slapped me and giggled. I didn't know how much I wanted to hear her laugh right now. It fixed 99% of my problems.

"Why did you.. leave?"

She sighed and went silent. I waited for her to reply but it was too long so I called her name again.

"Yunjin?"

"Kazuha I love you."

...

She lifted her head up and faced me.

"I love you too."

"You don't understand Kazuha, I'm falling for you."

I didn't know what to answer. My stomach was exploding with butterflies.

"Yunjin I know --"

"No, I'm falling for you but I don't know... You're Nakamura Kazuha, I'm me.. maybe I wanted to fall for you but I'm scared."

"Why are you scared?"

Please don't cry. Yunjin don't cry, I'll cry. Stop it.

"Don't you understand? We're like in two different worlds."

If only you know how much I'd risk for you. If only I can tell you what I'd do just for you, for us.

"You're falling for me, but am I not?"

"... what?"

"I said I love you, I meant it."

Her teary eyes gave in. Do you know how much it hurts me seeing you like that. I said I love you but do you not like that?

"I really want this with you Yunjin, I'll work hard, I'll do anything! "

My voice breaks between words. She stayed quiet which made me sad. Why won't you answer?

I don't want to cry but it feels like I'll get there if she won't speak any sooner. I'm impatient.

"Can we make this work?"

She spoke but it was too late. Tears were falling down my cheek but I was looking at her. I kept eye contact.

"We will make it work, I promise."

"Zuha..."

"We're like two different worlds you say. Then let's make that a world where only the two of us exist."

"I want to be yours, Yunjin..."

Her arms wrapped tight over my shoulders. She dug her face in and whispered I'm yours.

Today was the first time I truly was happy. Count the days I was with Yunjin too but this day was the most special.

I pulled back from the hug but she tightened it. She has a strong grip...

"Can we stay like this a little longer?"

Yes please, be clingy with me.

She breaks the hug and finally faces me. I initiated with a question.

"Are we together now?" making sure.

"Hmmm" she teases.

"Come onnnnn"

"Yes we are so stop crying."

"You're the one who's crying."

She laughed and I got to see her beautiful smile again. This is my girlfriend... Huh Yunjin.

This chapter is my favourite so far so I hope you enjoyed it too! (SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE IT WAS IVE'S COMEBACK)

don't forget to vote!