- introduction -

hey guys :)

i'm back to writing, and i have come up with a short story for you guys. i say short story, because it actually will be short and fast-paced. so, if you guys think everything is going too quickly— that's supposed to happen and you don't have to read it if you don't like it! it might seem silly for them to get close this fast, but i'm just trying to give you guys something quick lmao. i also didn't revise any of this, so pls point out mistakes.

i wanted to write a story with a more calm and sad theme this time, just because the last one i wrote was a little.. much. this story is just going to be a simple, quick, love story between two opposites :)

i tried to do a grumpy x sunshine theme, and there will be a lot of chapters at the beach— only because i love the beach so much and wanted to center a story around her! also, the characters just have the same names. their personalities don't line up to any in real life personalities.

(!) this story will have a lot of heavy, and mature topics. it's not for the faint of heart, for sure. if you struggle with suicidal thoughts or anything like that, just know one, it's going to be okay, and two, you can always talk to me whenever. i might just be stranger on the internet, but i'm here if you need me. i love you, and you're all doing so great :)