chapter 5 hangout

Vance pov
I was brushing my soft hair and getting ready for school until I got a notification on my phone. I checked out who or what it was and my frown turned upside down, I was particularly smiling like an idiot right now.

"Hey! soy bruce, por favor, no creas que soy un acosador, pero tengo tu número y quería saber si quisieras caminar conmigo."

"Hola bruce! Y si esta bien"

"Ok Nos vemos en la parada de autobús! y sí, usé un traductor"

"Ok adios bruce"

"👍🏻😋"

I laughed at his message but remembered I needed to get ready so I packed my stuff and I went running to the kitchen to say goodbye to my mother.

"ma ya me voy adios!"

Once I get there It was dead silent for what seems to be a long time. But I then saw my mom smiling to me and came over to hug me.. but this hug wasn't normal, this hug was when your parent was drunk as fuck and came walking over to you but basically was abouta fall to the ground. She came to me and said words I didn't understand but then she let me go and walked over to the counter where I saw there was fucking beer, she said she would stop! But I'm guessing Mike had something to do with this.

I was leaving angrily over to the bus stop and I sat down waiting for Bruce.
I then saw someone coming over to me and it was Bruce! Finally the kid that makes me actually feel wanted, unlike my father well actually unlike Mike.

Bruce pov
I was walking to the bus stop to meet up with vance, which I was VERY like VERY excited about but no one needed to know that because THATS SO JUST I CANT EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR HIM OK? ITS SOMETHINGI CANT DEAL WITH AND AAHUGDJSWJDJFF. I'm panicke
way to much, just playing... I see him as a frienddd.. I met him for not even a week and I definitely haven't fallen deeply, harshly in love with a guy I just met! BUT I will ignore, that I need to make my way to vance! He seems mad? Wait he probably didn't even wanna come and he felt bad so he came or I did something to piss him off? Did I take that much time ! Oh no I must apologize after all, I don't want to hurt him but instead i want to make him smile like others say I do, I want to make his days feel happy and not the opposite. I will only bring my nicest smile around just for him and only him. I sound so fucking desperate like what the actual fuc- wait I have been standing for like 10 mins I FORGOT ABOUT VANCE OH NOOO.

Third person pov:
Bruce was really nervous because he thought he was the one who made vance mad, but that was never true! Only if Bruce knew tho.. Bruce walked over to vance and said hello! And vance turned around and his frowning was turned into smiling, smiling is what vance needed in his life and vance has never had that ever since he was with Mike for his whole life.

The two boys ended up at school already and made there ways to classes together or separated.

(Many many boring ass classes later..)

Bruce was walking over to find vance and he found vance over standing next to the tree and when Bruce got more closer he has realized what vance has been doing. Vance was smoking! Bruce went over to vance and asked what he was going to do later.

"Ay um vance?" "Hm..?" "Uhhh hold on imm get my phone" Bruce found his phone and typed that if he wanted to hangout. "Ah.. si!" Bruce understood what vance had said and the two gays went walking over to God knows where but all they knew that they were gonna have a blast.

OK GUYS THATS THAT CHAPTER I WILL MAKE PART 2 OF THIS LATER OR TOMORROW!!! BYEEEEEE👬⁉️💘

700 WORDS TOGTHER🥳😻💌‼️😱