chapter 9, Ma?

(THIS CHAPTER WILL ONLY BE VANCE POV!!!!)

Vance pov:
I was angry,frustrated with everything, most likely mike. That bitch kill my mom so I would do the same to him but in the worst possible way a human could ever die. I haven't seen Bruce in the past days I hope he is alright but right now I am going to think about mike...

In a few minutes I got to the house and I opened the door to see wine bottles, beer cans, and cigarettes everywhere. I haven't been here since the sleepover and they did a huge mess! I knew I should've of left my mom with that creep.

I heard people talking in the background and I peeked over to see Mike and my mom... WAIT MY MOM?! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE!
"QUE MIERDA? MAMA??" "Shit..umm ok look Honestamente, nunca me preocupé por ti, ¡así que fingí mi muerte porque eres muy molesto! y ahora me iré con Mike, puedas quedarte con la casa o lo que sea" "¡Por qué me dejas! ¡Pensé que me amabas mamá, por favor no me dejes! te amo!!" "No? solo te queria por dinero y ahora eres un inutil pedazo de mierda" "¡Mamá, no, por favor! ¡Te amo, por favor no me dejes!" "¡Basta, sucia mierda! Tengo que irme de todos modos, mi vuelo llegará en cualquier momento" "¡mama por favor!" Then she left. She left me crying. Wow! Best award to the best fucking mom ever! I cried and cried like I have never ever have since a long time ago for a person.

(ENGLISH VERISON)

"WHAT THE FUCK? MOM??" "Shit..umm ok look Honestly, I never cared about you, so I faked my death because you're so annoying! and now I'm going with Mike, you can have the house or whatever" "Why are you leaving me! I thought you loved me mom please don't leave me! I love you!!" "No? I only wanted you for money and now you're a useless piece of shit" "Mom, no, please! I love you, please don't leave me!" "Enough, you dirty shit! I have to go anyway, my flight will be here any minute" "mom please!"

I kept on crying until I got a message and when u checked who it was it was Bruce. "¡ey! Quiers salir?" "Mm si!" ¡OK! nos vemos en el parque cerca de mi casa :))" "esta bien:)" I needed comfort anyway, I knew I couldn't tell Bruce my problems but right now I need someone that makes my frown turn into a smile.

I got up from whatever happened and had to brush it off even tho when I left the house I started to cry again. I got to the park and I saw Bruce standing while typing something on his phone. "Hola bruce.!" "Hola vanc- why are you crying?" I didn't understand Bruce but then he pointed on his face and now I know what he was talking about.

Next thing I know I was crying like crazy while hugging Bruce, I cried like a maniac but I couldn't help it because finding out someone you love with all your heart lied about loving you hurts. She was the only reason why I lived. The reason I stayed strong, but now I have no reason I have no one by my side. What was the point in life? Nothing! But there is someone who taught me that all I needed was someone who cared for me because they wanted to not because they were forced too, and that was Bruce.

OKAY I DID THIS THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE LAST BUT YEAAAA!!!
SORRY IT TOOK FORVER BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFFTEN!

640 WORDS TOGTHER 😝😻🤭😋😼🤩😜🙈⁉️🐶🥳🏃‍♀️😽