Your crushes best friend

They/them reader(Sorry it's short!)

(Requested)

Insight:You had a crush on Lincoln.But you knew he liked Ronnie ann and you didn’t have a chance with him.But what you didn’t know was that a certain Mcbride was feeling the same about you.

3rd pov:You sighed as you sat down watching Ronnie ann and Lincoln laugh and have fun.They invited you as Ronnie ann was visiting royalwoods and wanted to hang out with you all.But you had feelings for your white harried best friend but knew he liked Ronnie ann.So you decided to let them hang out.”Umm-h-hey y/n.”You looked over seeing Clyde Mcbride.He was always nervous and acted weird when he talked to you.”Hey clyde.”You smiled a little at him.You scooted over “Wanna sit?” You tapped the spot next to you.He was a sweating mess.”Oh-uh-ofcours-I mean sure!”He took a seat.It was an uncomfortable silence.Till he noticed your upset expression.”Lincoln?”He asked out of nowhere.You blushed slightly “I-umm-”You sighed “Is it that obvious?”You asked sadly.He nodded.You groned “He is my best friend! And he likes Ronnie Ann but-I hate this feeling.”You grabbed onto your arms.Clyde did something he never done with you he hugged you.You were taken back but it felt nice so you hugged back.He sighted “I know what you mean.I liked Lori Licons older sister but she was with a dude named bobby.And later I developed feelings for someone else.But they also like another dude.”He told you.Now that you thought about it clyde was always so kind and thoughtful plus kinda cute-.You blushed thinking that.”I’m sorry clyde.”You looked at him sadly.He took a deep breath “Y/n-umm do you maybe want to go hangout while those two have their fun-you don’t have to of course-I just-”You cut him off grabbing his hand with a slight blush “Sure clyde let’s hang out.”You smile at him as he blushes but nods.