The first I love you

Lori:It was three months into the relationship.You never said it first as you didn’t want to move too fast and didn’t want to freak Lori out.You both were on call for the seventh time that day.”Lori/Yn time for dinner!”You both heard someone shout on both the phones.”Talk to you as soon as I can.”You smile at the camera.Lori smiles “Alright I love you babe!”You were panicking on the inside but you remained calm on the outside. “I love you to amor.”You both hung up.After she was off the phone you cheered loudly “Yes!!”Your brother Carlos came in to check on you as you fell off your bed celebrating.

Leni:Leni said it all the time even when you both first started dating.You never said it back as you always got too flustered.You were dropping off Leni at her house.She kissed your cheek “Bye! I love you hunny!”You were a flustered mess but something came over you “I love you to blondie.”Your eyes widened as you heard yourself.You looked over to see Leni smiling and a little flustered.She kissed your cheek again and headed inside.SHe brings it up all the time.

Luna:It was about two months into it.You were hanging with Luna as she was getting ready to perform.”It’s one of our biggest shows!”She shouted as she was tuning her guitar.You laughed slightly “You’ll do great Luns!”You kissed her cheek.She blushed slightly but kept fangirling over the situation.”Now give it up for our next act Luna Loud!”The announcer shouted.You kissed Luna’s cheek “You’ll do great! I love you and good luck!”You ran to the front row.Luna was even more determined.And you started freaking out when you registered what you said.

Luan:You were getting ready to leave her house to go home.You kissed her cheek “Bye Luan I love you.”You were about to leave when you got pulled into another hug.”Luan?”You turned around to see her smiling like crazy.”I love you too!!”She kissed your forehead.You laughed “If you love me walk me home it’s raining cats and dogs outside”You say playfully.She smiles “Wouldn’t want you to step in a poodle!”She grabs your hand.Your roll your eyes but laugh.

Lynn:You were sitting with Lincoln at one of Lynn’s games.You and him were laughing and joking.As soon as the game ended Lynn threw her bag at him “Stinkcon put my bag in vanzilla!”She shouted.She stomped over to you.You saw she was jealousy she didn’t even have to say anything as you already knew.”Lynn are you jealous of your brother?”You ask with a teasing smirk.She turns re “NO!”She turns away from you.You laugh “Well good.One thats your brother.Two just ew.And three I love you lynn and only you.”You didn’t re;azie what you said till you say Lynn red.”Wait-Lynn-I!”She squeezed your hand “Say it again.”She was looking at the ground “I love you lynn.”You smiled.She gave you a hug and slightly punched you in the shoulder.”Race ya dweeb!”She started running.”No fair! That’s cheating!”You ran after her.