Carry On My Wayward Son The Soundtrack to Dean Winchester's Life by Jensen

(IM NOT CRYING WE ALL ARE CRYING)

Dean Winchester stood in front of Jensen Ackles, the man who brought him to life on screen, with tears in his eyes. "Jensen, you don't know how much this character means to me," he said, his voice shaking with emotion.

Jensen smiled warmly at Dean. "I think I do, Dean. I feel like I know you better than anyone else in the world," he said, placing a hand on Dean's shoulder.

Dean's eyes widened, and he looked up at Jensen with a sense of awe. "You understand me better than anyone else," he whispered.

Jensen nodded, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I do, Dean. And that's why I've always been so passionate about playing you on screen. You're more than just a character to me. You're a part of who I am now," he said, his voice filled with emotion.

"I cannot express enough how grateful I am for you, Jensen," Dean said, his voice trembling with emotion. "You took the pages of my story and breathed life into them, sharing them with the world in a way that I never thought possible. You've given me a voice, a presence, a place to exist beyond the confines of the written word. And for that, I will be eternally grateful."

Dean's eyes welled with tears as he looked at Jensen, a deep sense of gratitude and admiration filling his heart. "You've brought me to life in a way that I never thought possible. You've captured the essence of who I am, the pain, the love, the sacrifice, and the hope that I carry with me every day."

Jensen pulled Dean into a tight embrace, feeling the weight of the moment on his shoulders. "Carry on, my wayward son," he whispered in Dean's ear. "There'll be peace when you are done."