Chapter I || Wednesday pov: Chain of Emotion

Pls roast me if you want, i let basically everyone here do it, my brain broke yesterday. Just roast me. Thanks guys, yes, I suck, thanks for noticing guys. There might be spelling mistakes lol, I'm bad at typing with ipad, I might have spelled "controlling" with one "l".

"Every time I ran off, I regret it, I regretted running away after we kissed, I regretted running away when you attacked even if you were the hyde I knew I should've stayed with you, I've seen you at your best and I've seen you at your worst, I never thought that would be the version of you I'll remember seeing the rest of my life. To think the face of a horrifying beast was the way I last saw you, even if I admitted the fact that it really was you I saw during every murder and attack, I'm still willing to risk anything just to see that face of the untamed beast that rose upon the corpses of the innocent, because I know, it's still the face of the harmless coffee boy I've always known. I should've kept you even if I knew you were lying.

I've tried to keep these forced feelings for you away from me. It's almost impossible to accomplish this simple task, even for me, I usually hardly ever show emotion to anyone, I have got to admit, my reaction was far beyond my expectations, I indeed have shocked myself. I've always thought of love as an unnecessary series of actions, and somehow... I want it. 

You never loved me, though you've always tried to make me love you, I kept telling myself that it might actually mean something, but nothing logical has crossed my mind, I knew it was just me being hopeful. You were right, I couldn't push you away, no matter how hard I tried, I thought my feelings for you would float away like everything else I've ever cared about, but this time I feel a chain of emotion pulling it back into my world of pure darkness. The thorned vines wrapped around my bleeding heart have been tighter than ever, they want you, I want you. 

I haven't moved a muscle in hours, I've stayed up all night, I'm not over you, maybe I never will be, what if you were my only shot, what if there's no one else in the world who I'll ever love? It couldn't be, you don't even like me, and I have been thinking about you nonstop and for what?

Sighing, I decided today's not the day to deal with this, but the chain of emotion... it's unstoppable. Knowing the blade of the guillotine I lay my head on in my sleep was about to sink into my neck, cutting my head down by the command of our old fashioned alarm clock, I breathed heavily into the cold air, being able to see my own breath, blowing away the dust occupying half the space of the walls. The blade dropped down... Thing crawled up my chest and held it up before it could've hit me. Disappointing. I couldn't stop thinking about Tyler, I refused to let me fall in love, just not again. Why did I kiss you? Why did you kill Kimbott? None of this would've happened if I kept it to myself, I don't care if Joseph Crackstone destroys Nevermore, being stabbed to death wasn't half the pain of denying what I feel for you. A teardrop rolled down the side of my face...'Not now, Thing, I need more time' 

The poor hand seemed rather concerned for my well-being, 'to think or to sleep?' Thing moved his fingers around in the air, my eyelids fell halfway down, facing the ceiling I slowly responded...'just, time, please Thing. I beg of you, just, not now.'

I want to end the chapter now but i cant my goal is like 3000+ words. by the way, I think I know how most of the story goes, I just need to think about the mystery parts. Lol

I've always thought I was the one who involved you with my dark twisted world, somehow I've always felt like I was invited to yours, the reason I denied your request was only a way of saying that our connection was nothing, I used you like tool, I never saw you as an actual person, perhaps I should have. You didn't care as long as we kept in touch, of course, why would you? You belong to Laurel, you're her property, before I heard what you said at the police station, I thought you were just being controlled. Somehow, you enjoyed being the slave, the pet, you are a hyde, I do believe, that involves unnecessary murder and perhaps cannibalism. I never expected you to suck up the pain you hear in their voices.