Chapter IV || Bianca pov: Worth Awaiting for Discovery

Another chapter! Sorry the last one took such a long time.

"I have been communicating with Enid in secret for quite a while now, it takes me by surprise that I happen to agree with just about every one of her thoughts about your relationship, Wednesday. Her opinions are reasonable and honest, after the forever expanding conversations we have been having, my curiosity has grown.

Thoughts and theories have extended as we widened each other's eyes. I have got to say, after meeting you, her intelligence has grown along the path of darkness. It's honestly nice of you to give her the key to the true world of reality, a world where only negativity exists, I've never thought I'd ever agree with you, although, it's only logical to believe that hope is not only an unnecessary obsession but a weakness you somehow can't live without.

I continued to talk to your friend, the so called imbecile who happens to be one of us and yet nothing like an average werewolf, looking down at every single thought or idea, feeling the amazement and beauty of the human brain.

Just thinking, how can not one but just two people accomplish endless theories like these, yet the topic, is about nothing but a mere relationship between a goth and an unknown soul that might not even exist, how, oh how is this possible? It brings me vast amounts of shock and confusion, just knowing that I am one of those two people, one of the nosy lunatics who explore the unnecessary, who observe the madness from here and there.

Thinking about your relationship with the cause of many deaths, is something truly remarkable, though, repeatedly summarizing the information we've gathered, I began to think, bringing my imagination to another level as I tried to reach the unreal, the impossible, the end of the false rainbow... and the heck is wrong with you, Addams?

For someone like you, I expect you to be much ore reasonable with decisions, yet you never fail to disappoint me, I assumed that it will be best to not get my hopes up about this situation of yours, but this, is so unbelievable that I am am prepared to use the word I've never thought I'd use, but this, this is ridonkulous.

Your ways of romances drove me into the thick, hard wall of shock, yet I am surprised that I am interested in the one relationship with the never ending confusion, in Enid's opinion, you two belong together perfectly, I have trouble believing what's true but I have decided that it is best for me to watch the process instead of slowly encouraging the next step or begging for the replies of Satan.

With a sigh, I glanced up at the imaginary bulletin board covered in red yarn, post its of all colors, shreds of paper, 'it all seemed so real,' I thought to myself, and to think, that the board doesn't really exist, but everything on it does. 

You, a remarkable human soul, dark yet intelligent with reasons to live, him, a god of death, waiting to be perished in the flames of the infernal hell, how is it even possible for you to make magic when you don't even know who is really is?  Simply the mete truth strikes terror into the hearts of all, leaving souls wondering how mankind is able to create a relationship like this.

Finding it nearly impossible, I struggle to believe it myself, until I came upon the realization, that nothing we know or think has been confirmed. In fact, we have no reason to believe any of this, we don't know if you have ever loved or cared about him, we don't know if he really owns the mind of a beast. We know nothing.

Why? People like Enid are never ready for the age of discovery,  the waves of inspiration, the scent of exploration, it's nothing but fair that the weak and tender will have to be left dead on the ground, but people like us, people with actual abilities and strength have absolutely nothing to fear. That is why I, myself have decided to gather proper information, useless people with useless minds have nothing to do, that is why people like us should be doing it for them.