Chapter VII || Enid pov: A Tail of Two Cities

I'll never finish my xreader book. :( i wanna sleep, but im too lazy to sleep, it took 4 hours to come up with the title for this chapter, fun fact: it was supposed to be called "san francisco is ma misterio" until I realized how dumb that sounds. 

"Not being able to contact those who surround me, I find it odd, in fact, I don't really think that I have been able to get use to the feeling of circulating my phone for messages or notifications

"Not being able to contact those who surround me, I find it odd, in fact, I don't really think that I have been able to get use to the feeling of circulating my phone for messages or notifications. I scrolled hoping to find something. Surprise, surprise, there's nothing there.

I was actually looking forward to seeing something, anything, from my classmates, especially Wednesday, I have been getting awfully bored lately. I only seek entertainment from those I have the most interest in, although, in my current mood, I would immediately accept anything that comes in my way.

The only people who I could have a proper conversation online with are Eugene and Xavier, I hardly ever pay attention to Xavier, in fact, I can't recall when's the last time we spoke to each other. 

I have a healthy connection with Eugene, though. Mostly because of the end of the Rave'n dance, after he was attacked, all the attention was going towards him, not to mention he constantly feels things for me as well.I talk to him sometimes, but it wasn't really enough for me, normally, I have over four conversations to reply to, especially in a time like this. 

Of course, there's still Davina and Kent, but despite how I socialize with all those around me, I am still getting over my hatred for the sirens of Nevermore, that's how come I don't really hang out with the Scales very often. Even though I have sort of settled peace between me and Bianca Barclay, I do despise the others.

Eventually I ended up deciding to text both of them, then, I scrolled through the many names I had on my screen, my parents and not a whole lot of other werewolves, not that I had anything against the, of course.

As I continued to go down, I found a name, a name that I haven't texted in quite a while, not knowing why. Yoko, she was nice to me often, we had many things in common, at first the girl was pleading for my friendship, I guess my love for Wednesday had drowned her out.

I texted her as well, since it was the polite thing to do after not communicating with her in such a long time. Although, I have grown curious, not knowing what everyone else has been up to, lately, especially her.

After all, there are far more people who I currently want to interact with, so I have decided to focus on the ones I can't really contact. Technically, I can contact them, but it does seem like I will be hearing a reply back from them.

To be honest, my relationship with Bianca isn't really in bad shape, thanks to the electronic device that is boring the heck out of me. I do miss her, I don't really see any chance of getting a typed greeting from Wednesday neither.

I figured she ran out of bettery and has no idea how to charge it, honestly, it makes sense that she doesn't know, but I am a bit surprised since she tends to learn so very quickly. I really wanted to know more about what Bianca is up to, though.