Chapter XI || Bianca pov: A String of Nothingness So Far

"It's been a while. A while since I left. Perhaps a few days, perhaps a week. I thought about the days and nights I spent outside. Nothing happened since then, I found out everything I wanted to find out and nothing else. I spent the start of everything on the ground, I spent the start, sitting next to a blood-covered form. A blood-covered form that looked like a dead squirrel with a crushed skull that was run over by a truck. 

I ain't sure, but there was a slight chance that I may have befriended that blood-covered form. A blood-covered form who remained anonymous until I found her leaning her back on the side of a blood-covered white van. The van, it suited her. A pale blood-covered body in front of pale blood-covered van. I'd never expect to see a place with so much blood, it was disturbing as frick.

Yoko and I had a chain of long pleasant conversations after each long pleasant conversation, everything that rat of a human being said have kept me entertained. Her words kept me busy, and in order to keep myself busy, I remembered those words. I learned why she was sinking in a puddle of her blood and why she looked like she was set in flames.

It must have sucked, I couldn't have imagined the pain she felt. Although, frankly, I was furious that I wasn't getting anywhere, finding out what was going on meant nothing to me. Sure, it wasn't completely useless, it just wasn't what I was supposed to being looking for. I wanted the same thing Enid wanted, I wanted the entire thing, the ending to an unfinished story, and so far, I have gotten no where.

It wasn't really meant to be but without knowing it, that preppy clawed wolf pup and I are two damn peas in a pod. I never would've been able to imagine that the two of us were even a bit alike, but now, I know that we wanted the exact same thing. We wanted everything, the whole story, what sucks is that we barely started. Enid is the last person I expected to be on my side and agree with me, but it is nice to have someone who agrees with my every word.

All we wanted was to see the story, but according to what we've already experienced, the situation seemed nearly impossible. Nothing was happening, when special events did occur, we weren't there for it. It wasn't that we were feeling left out, we just wanted to be there for everything, we wanted to actually see the story and not waiting to listen to it when it all ends.

At first, when Wednesday arrived at Nevermore, I didn't like her a lot, but I was surely interested, I simply had the feeling that she had a long story ahead of her waiting to be told. I wanted to see it all happen, I wanted to see her story, watch the pages flip, I wanted to know everything. Sure enough, a big mystery occurred, it even got the police involved.

I didn't expect it to be that big of a story, heck, I didn't expect her to be in it. Pretty much like all of Jericho, I believed sheriff Galpin and the newspapers' lies, I really did think that it was a bear that committed those murders. I was amazed. I seriously didn't like her, though. I envied her, but I had completely different opinions at first.

I was pissed at the fact that she was nothing but an annoying little pest who acted all mysterious like an eight year old going through a phase. Every damn night, that bitch played the cello and had no idea how thin the walls were. There are other things that caused disturbances, such as our first class together. I was the best at fencing, then she came along, I'm still the best at fencing. Every time I looked at her, I thought, 'Oh, you poor little imbecile. Woe is you, woe is you.'. That little idiot.

Then, I started to envy her, she had her pros and cons, she had pros that I had a lack of. She was perfectly capable of remaining emotionless. I hated it, I wished I could ignore the pain the same way she could. We talked about it at the Rave'n, it was the first conversation that was actually kind nice that we had with each other. Later on, I realized that she did have a few feelings which she kept for Tyler.