Jesse and Eliza Walker

Jesse Walker

Hair color: Black
Eye color: dark blue
Age: 15
Personality: funny, outgoing, talkative, prankster, a bit irresponsible, a bit of nerd
Main interest: Video games
Elemental power: Lightning

Eliza Walker

Hair color: auburn (originally), bleached blond
Eye color: dark brown
Age: 12
Personality: smart, outgoing, bubbly, gets excited easily, responsible
Main interest: Inventing things
Elemental power: Water

~~~

Nya's POV

I couldn't be any happier. I have a lovely home, a lovely husband, two loving children...

and one really naughty cat.

"Whiskers, I told you not to not to jump on the furniture!" I heard my son, Jesse yell from the livingroom.

He was chasing Whiskers around to give him a bath but the cat always escapes him. I was in the kitchen preparing lunch when the cat came in and hid behind the counter. Not long after Jesse came in and started searching for Whiskers.

"Mom, do you know where Whiskers is? I saw him come in here." Jesse asked while searching for the cat under the table.

I gently chuckled and picked up Whiskers and he made a small meow. "He is here!" I said, giving the cat in Jesse's arms.

"Thank you, mom!" Jesse said. Poor Whiskers was trying to get off Jesse's grip but to no vain. "Whiskers stop it!"

Jesse then went in the bathroom and I continued to prepare the lunch. After I was done, my daughter Eliza came to help me set up the table.

"So Eliza, how is your new invention, do you need any help with it?" I asked while serving the lunch.

"No, I am doing pretty well with it but thanks for the offer mom." Eliza said with a smile, while setting the plates on the table.

We were done and I called for Jay and Jesse to come. Jesse came first and Whiskers followed him, still wet from his bath. Jesse washed his hands and sat next to his sister. "Oh Spaghetti Bolognese, my favorite!" Jesse's eyes lit up.

"Your mom's spaghetti is my favorite too." I heard Jay say behind me and kissed my cheek.

"Ew dad, we are eating!" Eliza said and all of us laughed.

After the kids were done with their lunch, they went to do their homeworks since they have school tomorrow. As for me and Jay, we went to our room to take some time for ourselves.Ah, I love my family!