Steven Brookstone

Steven Brookstone

Hair color: Black
Eye color: dark
Age: 14
Personality: loyal, athletic, foodie, loves cake, trustworthy, protective of his friends, loved by anyone
Main interests: Training and dancing
Elemental power: Earth

~~~

Cole's POV

"Are you sure that you will be able to rule the kingdom without my help?" I asked Vania, getting worried about her.

It wasn't an easy decision to make but me and Vania though it will be for the best if Steven lived in Ninjago with me. Here in Shintaro he doesn't have many friends to hang out with. Me and Vania also can't spend much time with him since we have so much to do around here. That's when we decided that me and Steven will go back to Ninjago. This way he will see his cousins a lot more. Also he will study with them in the same high school.

"Of course Cole." Vania smiled, she is positive as always. "Besides everything here is very very quiet."

"I still don't understand why we need to go to Ninjago." We heard Steven murmur. His hands were crossed. "I am perfectly fine with my life here."

"Steven, we talked about this." I turned to him. "In Ninjago you will feel happier. You will see your cousins much more often and you won't have to stay alone."

"I don't want anyone, I want you mom." Steven said, clutching his mother close.

"Aw Steven," Vania cooed, looking at him. "I know that you want to stay with me but just think about the opportunities you will have in Ninjago. You will go to school and you will have a lot more friends. Doesn't that sound great?"

Steven thought for a moment, before smiling at his mom. "It sounds amazing but promise me that you will call everyday." He pleaded.

Vania smiled. "Of course!"

We shared a few hugs and I summoned my elemental dragon. Even though I am not as strong as I was before, I still had few tricks under my sleeve. Me and Steven mounted the dragon and we flew off to Ninjago. I wonder how things will turn out...