Daniel Montgomery Garmadon

Daniel Garmadon

Hair color: blonde
Eye color: Jade green
Age: 12
Personality: goofy, smart, brave, trustworthy, a little bossy
Main interest: playing football with his dad
Elemental power: what is Lloyd's power again?

~~~

Lloyd's POV

After we defeated the Overlord (again) everything is peaceful once again. The crimes in Ninjago are almost minimal now, so our time as Ninjas came to an end. My friends started forming families, having casual works, living in beautiful houses and having a peaceful life like we always wanted. As for me?

I was none other like them. Me and Harumi finally cleaned our hatred towards each other. Now we are living peacefully in the rebuilt (again) Monastery with my mom and Dad and our son Daniel. Master Wu sadly passed away from old age. All of us were devastated when he told us he is dying. He died a little before Daniel was born. He never got to meet his great-nephew but I am sure that he would have loved him, like we all do.

I took very deeply the passing of my uncle. I was very sad and depressed, that was until Daniel was born. When I held him for first time he was so small and fragile. He was born one month earlier but was developed enough so they didn't put him in a incubator. My mom actually told me that I was also born premature. I guess us Garmadon's are impatient to come on this world.

Now Daniel is 12 and we always do everything together. We had an incredible bond. Our favorite activity is to play football together. He is still in primary school and he plays football on their team. He is a forward in his team, making most of the goals.

I am glad that I have Daniel in my life.