Ben and Lea Smith

Ben Smith

Hair color: reddish-brown
Eye color: Hazel
Age: 14 and a half
Personality: cocky, cares only for his looks, quite irresponsible, flirty at times, straightforward, chill, overprotective of his sister
Main interest: playing football on the schools team
Elemental power: Fire

Lea Smith

Hair color: brown with red highlights
Eye color: dark brown
Age: just turned 13
Personality: responsible, studies a lot, gives bisexual vibes, protective of her friends, loyal, you can always rely on her
Main interest: training taekwondo
Elemental power: Amber

~~~

Kai's POV

"... Happy birthday to you!"

With a smile Lea blew her candles and all of us started clapping. I can't believe my little girl is so grown up now. I know that she still has to grow but I can't help thinking about how someday she will drift away from me. We have an incredible bond while Skylor has better communication with Ben.

"Congratulations Lea! Welcome to the teenagehood." Ben said, giving a high five to his sister.

I am really happy that Ben and Lea have such a great relationship. Since Lea's birth, Ben was very fond of his little sister. It reminded me and Nya when we were little.

"Thank you bro, finally I am as good as you." Lea chuckled, leaning into Ben's hug.

"You still have a lot to grow until you look as good as me." Ben remarked, getting cocky again.

He takes that after me!

"I am just a year and a half younger than you." Lea rolled her eyes.

"I am just joking sis." Ben laughed. "I must say that you look good in this dress." He said, spinning her around.

She had an ombre dress, the top was orange while the bottom was red. Skylor personally choose this dress with my sister and my niece Eliza. The birthday party was very small. It was just the four of us. Nya, Jay and their children were gonna come too but Jesse got sick and they couldn't come.

"Who is ready for cake!" I heard Skylor yelling from the kitchen.

The children didn't wasted any time and immediately went to the kitchen. Looks like Cole is rubbing off on them. With a chuckle, I followed the kids. There is no way, I am missing on the cake!