Harper and Evelyn Julien

Evelyn Julien

Hair color: dark brown (originally), pastel pink
Eye color: dark blue
Age: 15
Personality: well behaved, smart, compassionate, smart, a little messy, hardworking, looks on the bright side of things
Main interest: Singing and learning different languages
Elemental power: None

Harper Julien

Hair color: Silver, blonde (cloak on)
Eye color: green
Age: 13
Personality: very smart, quite shy, responsible, reserved, calm, nice, trustworthy, multi talented
Main interests: playing a piano and guitar
Elemental power: Ice

~~~

Zane's POV

I have never thought that I would never experience something like this. Not only I have a woman I can call my wife but I also have the best daughters someone could ask for. The day we decided to build Harper was the best. I remember the talk we had with my father before he died that if he were to build me a sister he would call her Harper. I guess I am happy to say that his grandchild is having a name he thought of.

Of course Pixal really wanted to name her after her father but she agreed that we needed to honor my father. Since Borg is still alive (and well). We had in mind to build another child but we thought of something more symbolic. That how we decided to adopt Evelyn. She a 9 year old when we adopted her, while Harper was 7. Even though Harper is not a human, Evelyn pretty much adores her.
They did everything together, even to this day.

We pretty much stumbled upon two talented girls. While Evelyn is a great singer, Harper is an instrumental genius. Harper takes piano and guitar lessons twice a week. The two of them even made a NinjaTube (equivalent of YouTube 😂) channel called 'The Prodigal Sisters'. They have more than 10 thousands subscribers, making covers on songs.

Evelyn also takes lessons but hers were language lessons. She is especially interested in learning Korean and French. Evelyn always tell us that learning different languages will make her sing more songs and grow their channel.

Today is another day as always. The girls went to school, while me and Pixal relaxed in home. I was a little worried because it is Harper's first day at school. She was homeschooled because of her nindroid nature but as soon she heard that Evelyn is at high school, she wanted to go as well. Due to Harper's smartness they took her at the high school one year younger.

When the afternoon came, Evelyn came back from school. "Hey dad!" She greeted me as she entered the living room.

"Hello Evelyn, where is Harper?" I asked, taking sip from my coffee.

"I dropped her off to her guitar lessons like you told me to." Evelyn said, sitting next to me. "Where is mom?"

"She went to help your grandfather with some things." I said, trying not to show my concern.

The real reason Pixal went to her father is because he is not feeling so well. She needed to take him to the hospital for some tests. I hope that it's nothing serious.

"Oh okay, anyway I am going to my room." She stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Love you dad!"

"I love you too sweetie." I smiled