Rescued.

It had been about a week since you went missing. Each day Dabi would stand in the room and watch you. He would try to convince you to be his but you refused every time. You wondered if Shigaraki was in on your kidnapping to or if it was just Dabi. "Come on Doll. I don't know why it's taking you so long to agree to my offer." He said one day. "Because I'm taken and I'm not gonna cheat." You replied looking away from him. "Doll if you just agree to be mine I'll unchain you from the wall." He told you. "No and that's final." You answered back. Time passed slowly. 1...2...3 days went by. 4...5...6 it felt like forever. Then 7. you had been missing for 2 weeks now. You thought about Keigo and how worried he must be. It hurt you so bad that you couldn't be there with him that every time you thought about it you would cry. "What am I gonna do." You thought to yourself. "I need to see him again." 1...2...3 the start of the next week passed. Everyday you felt weaker as you only got fed once a day and sometimes you didn't even eat it. 4...5...6... Dabi continued to flirted with you every day. 7. You had been missing for 3 weeks now and you started to lose hope of ever being found. You thought about giving into Dabi's offer just so he would free you. If he freed you you could run back to Keigo and him and 1A could protect you from being kidnapped by Dabi again. 1...2...3 the days went by as usual. You didn't know how long you would be missing or if you would ever be found. Finally something different happened. You heard the voices of your fellow league members out side the door. You knew they probably didn't know you were there or they would have came in to see you. Night came and you still heard the league outside. All except Dabi. "Help!" You used the last of your strength to call out for them to let you out. Soon Toga and Shigaraki came in the door. "Y/n?!" Toga yelled confused. "What are you doing in here?!" Shigaraki shouted. Toga ran over and unlocked you cuffs. You fell to the ground. "What did he do?!" Shigaraki growled. "He kidnapped me. I've been Stuck here for three and a half weeks!" You answered. "So that's why you weren't coming with the report." Shigaraki scowled. Toga helped you up and let you lean on her. "Thanks Toga." You said softly. "Go complete the mission." Shigaraki demanded. "But Shigaraki she's hurt and really weak." Toga replied. "I don't care!" Shigaraki yelled back. "Sorry Y/n." Toga told you. "It's ok Toga. At least I know one person someone here has a heart." You said as you glared at Shigaraki. You left the room and ran out the front doors. It was very dark but you still ran for it. Soon you were just across a small wooden bridge from the city when suddenly you fell. You tried to get up off the ground but you couldn't. You passed out right then and there. You woke up a few days later in a hospital bed. You saw the tv was on the news channel. "BREAKING NEWS! PRO HERO HAWKS' GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN FOUND. SHE WAS IN BAD SHAPE BUT THE DOCTORS SAY SHE WILL BE FINE. AS OF NOW THOUGH SHE HAS NOT WOKEN UP YET. WE AWAIT FURTHER WORD FROM THE HOSPITAL." You turned to your side and saw Kiego sitting in a chair right next to you. You sat up. "Ugh! My head." You mumbled. Hawks woke up to see you awake. "Y/n you don't know how worried I was! Where were you?!" He cried. "Hey it's fine. I'm ok." You said giving him a hug. Soon the doctor came in. "Well ms. L/n you are free to go home just make sure to take it easy and if you feel weird at all come and talk to me." She told you. Before you knew it you were walking into the house for the first time in weeks. Keigo picked you up and carried you to bed. He set you down gently and crawled into bed next to you. He wrapped his soft worm wings around you and pulled you closer. He hugged you tightly and refused to let go. You looked up at him and smiled. He was so caring and you could tell the separation hurt him badly. He opened his eyes and looked back down at you. You could tell you were both thinking the same thing as you both slowly moved in closer and shared a short kiss.