CH3

{Valkyrie 4 pov}

I was in lot of pain, since Låsverge took my legs away. I'm still chained up from the ceiling. No matter how much that want to be king force me to answer where Åsgård is, I will not give him what he want. I will put my life in harm's way then to answer.

What he's going to take next, my arms? Head? Shard? It doesn't matter anymore, I'm already dead anyway. So it's already to late for me to answer him or to find her.

V4: "Well damn, I can see my exo spine. Am I a damn Robo mermaid or something?" I muttered and chuckled a bit to myself as sparks came out from where my waist is used to be. Soon I heard the doors open and footsteps came in. I look to see who it was. "You back for more, Låsverge?"

King Låsverge: "It's King Låsverge to you."

V4: "You don't deserve the title of a King, we need to approve your wisdom and loyalty to become one. You don't have any of that in you."

King Låsverge: "You know what I'm capable of. You could've answer of where she is, and I think you don't have to answer me, so I decided to get to your mind and see where you had took Åsgård, and it won't hurt. A bit." He said as the doctors came in with this machine where it's used to read memories when people have hard time to answer or not telling the truth so they connect me to it and begin to read my mind.

I screamed a lot as they searched through the my memories until they found what they're looking for.

Låsverge's Dr: "We found it sir."

King Låsverge: "Send it."

Låsverge's Dr: "Yes King." They send it over to him before he left and play it.

They unplug me and I panting a little as I watched him and his crew leave the room. I closed my optics and hope for the best for Åsgård to kick his robo ass when he finds her.

{Åsgård pov}
(January, 7th 1954, 2:30PM)

Erik is sitting on the berth as I continued fix his new arm so he can be full. Because THANKS to the computer bitch I got won't do anything I asked after I brought the boy in.

Erik soon looked at my feet with confusion and just realized that I'm only wearing my remaining boot on my right foot.

I soon got done making his arm and came back to him and get it set up for him.

Åsgård: "Alright bud, take your shirt off. I need to place your arm to your lil nub of yours before I can get your body clean up." I said and he did what I asked him to do so I could hook it on his nub and let it hug it and boot up a bit.

Erik: "Um, Åsgård, I got a question. I-I hope you don't mind—"

Åsgård: "Sure, what's in your mind?"

Erik: "Wh-What happened to your boot, it's been days since I met you wearing only one boot lately?"

Åsgård; "Well you look like you enjoyed me wearing only one, so I decided to wear one boot on and get you off guard by looking at my feet, how's that for a answer?" I teased him a little and I saw him blushed a little. "I'm kidding, I lost it after I crashed here, I was thinking of going to find it but I can't right now, since I'm taking care of you. So I'm fine if I'm wearing one boot at the meantime until I'm ready to go find it."

Erik: "Oh, I see, I guess we could find it today if you want, after you're done cleaning me?"

Åsgård: "Sure I guess we can find it today after I get you cleaned up." I sigh a bit until I saw his arm moved a bit. "Aye, look at that, it's now moving, let me find you something to squish with so we can strengthen those fingers of yours a little before we dip our feet in water."