CH4

{Stølko pov}

Stølko: "Wake your ass up, Armored doll! We have work to do." I yelled at Knøbjorge and kicked her off of her chair she's sleeping and got up and looked at me.

Knøbjorge: "I'm not sleeping, I'm meditating." She lied and laughed a little.

Stølko: "I know what I saw, you were not meditating, get your swords sharpened and ready. I'll get my guns load up and ready to go." I said and sat down to get my guns load up and ready to hunt down our target.

Knøbjorge is sharpening her swords and watched her flame dances on her weapons. Soon she got done sharpening her weapons and put them on each of the sword carriers on the side of her hips.

Knøbjorge: "This will be fun, I can't wait to get out of this cold place. My fire is burning down from this hell."

Stølko: "Because you wanted to land in this land called Antarctica in Earth, stupid." I sigh and finally got all of the energetic magazines ready and head out to get our bikes ready to go.

Knøbjorge came out and sat on her bike and gave a head start as I got on my bike and followed her. We're going on a high speed and levitating on water to get to a another land where it's warm.

{Agent Mjölnir pov}
(January 7th, 1954 10:00)

I've been hearing rumors about this devil who's came to Earth and started eating people. I doubt it because I have difficulty on believes that's just me. I drove to the forest that everyone was talking about.

I found two ships, like space ships that came from a another planet or galaxy. I explored inside out and saw runes but alien like runes. I took pictures of everything and put them in my suitcase. All the scientists are doing their research on this as I went back to my car and looked at the photos and learned those alien like runes.

Agent Mjölnir: "The runes are the same, just a bit curved, how's that possible?" I muttered to myself and drove back to my office and learned a bit about these letters myself.

I just can't figure out how or what it means, so I picked up my phone and called the professor I know who can translate this writing.

After hours of talking I said my goodbyes and hung up. I yawned and decided to take a short nap for couple hours and wait for a answer from the professor.

Soon I woke up and saw the time, and yet, no answer. I got up and head down to have a nice hot mug of coffee and read my newspaper, saying something about the evil in this world. People are going insane and such. No doubt people I listen to are stupid in their heads. I sigh as I put it away and get to work.

I heard my door knocking and I sigh yet again.

Agent Mjölnir: "Come in." The door opened and a photographer came in and holding 5 photos.

Photographer: "Sir, I shot 5 photos of a young boy who's with someone we never seen before and it's not human."

Agent Mjölnir: "Let's see it." I said and she handed me the photo and I can see what she's talking. "It seems to be what those people are talking about, this one thing we never seen before has a female figure. So I say it's a female alien, who crashed landed here. I need some more details of this female alien, what she's doing here in this planet, and why she has a boy with her."

Photographer: "I've been told by someone who saw them saying this thing we're looking at is remodelling the barn into a cabin outside of the city."

Agent Mjölnir: "We'll look at it on the 12th this month. Go head and take 1 week of vacation, you earned it."