11

Dear no one,
Hangovers are the worst.
The wonderful memories of last
night were gone.
She's turning me good.
Something I thought I would never be.
Good.
Such a small strong word.
Everyone would always say they
knew there was some good in me,
but I thought it was so deep in my
heart that no one would be able to
dig and find it. That is until she came
along
-Ashton

"Ash, stop!" Her sweet soothing voice said as I continued to tickle her.

"Hey can I tell you something?" I ask as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Go right ahead" she had turned on the news which was showing pointless boring events going on the city.

"How do you know when your in love? How does it feel? Just... How does it feel to love and to be loved?" Right as I said this she took a hold of my hand and placed it on her heart.

"Ashton, do you feel that heartbeat? THAT'S how you know you love someone. Your heart beats for them.. And my love, my heart beats for you" I smiled at her and softly touched her cheek. I was about to say something until she interrupted me pointing out today's news. There had been a murder at Midnight Queen last night, it occurred about 5 minutes before we left. It could have been us.. It was done in the alley we were in.

"You know, if it would have been you I don't know what I would do, I'm getting better all thanks to you." She chuckled as I spoke and said,

"Oh ash, YOU'RE the one turning yourself good. I'm only getting you worse, and when I'm gone... When you stop thinking of me, when you leave me, I would have only been a distraction"