15

Dear no one,

I do believe that everyone is unique
in their own way
and I also believe that the more you
admire someone from afar, and
close up even, the more they become beautiful
she is so beautiful yet so unaware of it.
For the most part, someone's eyes glow when they talk about whatever it is that makes them happy.
Her eyes are always glossy which leads me to be hopeful and believe that I am her source of happiness, she sure as hell is mine. 
- Ashton

"it's strange you know, I like the idea of sand and waves but I don't like the ocean itself." I spoke as I put a strand of hair behind her ear and admired her face.
"I'm quite the opposite actually, just being here in the ocean's presence makes me feel at ease, although the thought of it does not." She got up and started walking toward the waves, she turned around and stopped in her tracks when she realized I was still laying down.
"You coming?" She asked as I started getting up to follow her steps. I took off my shoes and left them behind as I stepped into the water.
"Look at how beautiful the stars look" she said as she stood in the water, getting slowly swayed back and forth at times due to the current. I looked at her and said,
"I don't fall easily you know, it can take lots of nights to try and count all of the stars and I would still not fall for someone, it seems like it only took me one night to count the stars when I fell for you" she smiled while still staring up at the sky when she finally looked down. She then turned to me and I spoke,
"you color me blue" she stared at me slightly confused.
"Blue is often used as a color for sadness, I was black and white before I met you but it seems that since then you have turned blue into a happy color and decided to color me in with it." I smiled as did she when the waves started getting more faster. We got pushed under the water which we reacted quickly by getting up fast. She took a hold of my hand as she laughed and ran to the sand. I took a look at her and realized just how amazing she actually is. The crinkles near her eye as she laughed and her glossy eyes made me come to the conclusion that I may have finally found happiness.