Basement

"That is the last straw I have a basement we're kidnapping her.". Robin says standing up immediately angry. "Oooh I'm in dipshit!" Vance replies. "So how will we bitches?" Billy asked. "Wait I have ropes and Vance can drive my dads car and I have this things that can well make her pass out" finney says. " great idea Finn" robin days nodding slowly. "We'll come on the car is right next to us vance drive it!" Billy says. "Ok damn calm down" Vance says sighing and rolling his eyes

The boys walk out and go to the car Vance gets in the driver seat and Robin goes to passenger while billy and finney got to the back. "Ok drive over here" Robin says pointing left. "K" vance replied turning left. "Now let's just wait until she walks down." Finney suggests. "Oh she's walking down now vance get the chemicals and I'll tie her up" Billy yells softly.
"Ok ok"Vance replies rolling his eyes. Vance unlocks the door and walks out to your home. You start walking out your door and see Vance.

"Oh uhm hi Vance" you say unexpectedly seeing Vance at your door. "Uhm hey y/n, oh come with me!" Vance says pulling your arm and spraying a chemical into your mouth. The last thing you saw was a car. You wake up and see a basement with a mattress and hear boys talking upstairs. You think it was the tv but no It didn't sound like it. You snapped back to your senses and realized you were kidnapped. You swallow and breathe heavily.

You hear someone walking down stairs you put a tendril of hair behind your ear and go in the corner with your knees up to your chest. You saw finney walked down stairs and he looks at you "I'm so sorry but you cannot love anyone else then us" finney says with a smirk and walks back upstairs slamming the door locking it. You wanna find a way out so bad but there's nothing you can do. You hope your boyfriend comes down to help you or at least the police. You walk around trying to find stuff but you find wood.

Luckily there's a small window. "I can escape through that!". You take the wooden plank and started trying to break the window. Their is crack in the window and finally the window shatters.you start 
Climbing up and try to shimmy through it you fall down in the mud leaving a small slit on your knee. You run but bump into someone you didn't want to.
Vance hopper. "Oh shit" you say and try to run to your home but Vance catches up and tumbles you onto the ground. He brings a knife close to your neck. "Scream and I'll slit your throat" a disturbing meaning behind every pause in his words. A tear falls down your cheek.

He sprays the chemicals again and you feel the need to throw up.

Anyways that's because it never end!!😜
Anyways that was a hell of a chapter