Escaping it all

You threw up on on the floor by the mattress. Whatever the chemical is it's gonna probably kill me. I mean why would they kidnap me I've done nothing to them I don't wanna be in here they don't give me food. Vance threatened to slit my throat I mean "WHAT THE FUCK". I yelled that out loud. Sometimes when my thoughts are deep they come out loudly. I give up for the better maybe I'll just try and go upstairs lie and they will let me go. Ok i am doing it! I walked up stairs and knocked. I heard a wooden board creak someone walking closer to the door I'm behind. "What" Robin says crossing his arms.

"If I promise not to date anyone will you all let me out" I say in a attractive way curling a strand of my hair trying to persuade him. "Nobody is gonna trust you y/n". "Why not I just wanna go.". "No y/n.". He closes the door and the sound makes me jump a little. I walk back down stairs but can help but cry and wonder if I'll ever get out. I see this tiny blended in door on the wall but I guess I didn't see it. I can crawl out and escape! How did I not see that? I attempted to open the door but it was locked it need a key but I didn't see a key anywhere. So I used a Bobby pin from my hair. I unlocked the door and crawled out onto the dirt and grass. I still had the cut from my last escape attempt. I looked around if anyone was there so I wouldn't make the same mistake as last time. I fully came out and ran to Maxine's home. It wasn't far from here so I went. I knocked on her door and her brother Marcus opened the door. "Oh hi Marcus could I see max I have to talk to her" I say to Marcus quietly.

"Uhm yeah she's upstairs she's been missing you a lot wondering where you went. It's been a few days so she wanted to put posters up" Marcus says looking back once. "Oh sorry come in" he say moving so I can come in. I walk in and upstairs to Maxine's bed room. I knock in a tune we did since we were little. "Y/n?!". She burst out the door and hugs me and takes me in her room. "What happened to you love". "You know the four boys down the street.". "Yeah what about them." She asked.
"They kidnapped me and sprayed a chemical in my mouth. "WHAT" she yells.

Bye bye yall -I love Angela baker