She left cigars on my skin

"Ok we're going back upstairs" she said laughing. "I second that" I said following her up the stairs. I hear my dad laughing half way up the stairs so a smile and continue. "So I got cigars" she said taking them out along with a pink lighter. "Oh" I said in reply knowing I don't wanna smoke. "It's fineee" Maxine tried to assure me. "Ok than!" I shrugged and we laughed. She laid down on my pillow and I laid on her stomach my legs hanging off the bed so I bring them up. I grab a cigar from the box and she sparked the lighter "god dammit" she said muffled with the cigar in her mouth.

She finally made a flame and put the tip of the cigar in the flame. It started to smoke and I inhaled it but then I coughed loudly. Trying to fan the smoke away. When she was done she put the cigar on my arm. "He- ow!" I exclaimed and she said. "It's fine,here do it to me" she said putting her arm out lifting her sleeve. I burned it down on her arm and she smiled and laughed a little looking at me the whole time I burnt her arm.

"I stole this can of like numbing I think do you wanna like down this whole thing" I asked her. "Hell yeah!" She exclaimed happily. I started to push the numbing spray button thing and I couldn't feel anything. "Hit me im serious hit me I can't feel anything" I yelled. She slapped me and started to drink more of the numbing spray. "Ok hit me" max said smiling eagerly. I slapped her and drank more. Then we started screaming at each other and then we fell off the bed laughing on the floor like we were two dumb girls in a boring world.