Escapism

"This is the test room girls" the old guy said. "Let us go" Maxine said the lights started flickering and she looked up at them. "No" he simply said smirking. One of the lights bus ten and fell and the power went out. Maxine looked at the door and there was a high pitched frequency. The door fell down and we ran down the hallway. The old  guy fell so we took his key card and unlocked the door to exit. We saw the blue sky and ran farther from the lab. My house was 10 minutes away and me and max had nothing but we had to keep running to my home. When me and max ran up the drive way I took a deep breath and walked in. The house was empty so my dad is probably out drinking or with his friends.

Max had to go home because her mom was worried. So she opened my door and ran out. I went upstairs and took a shower. The hot water against me. I dried myself off with a towel and changed into a nice tee shirt with plaid pajama pants. I heard a knock downstairs and I ran down to answer it hoping it was my dad. But it was robin. "Wanna hang out hermosa" he asked giving me these flowers. "Sure and wow these flowers are so pretty!" I said smiling.
He then took me down to his house the neighborhood not to far. Me and him talked and hung out until he asked me a favor. He lifted my chin with his finger and stuck his middle finger in mouth. I don't know why but I didn't move. He then said "call me daddy when I make you scream my name tonight angel, its daddy to you" he said while he was standing and I was sat on my knees.