Normal Interaction

Tucker runs out of his room (sometimes also known as the cave)
He runs upto Mike who is sitting there writing his book.

Tucker: "Did you hear, Russia is losing the war badly".
Mike: "Ok".

Tucker: "Yeah they lost like a quarter million people".
Mike: "ok".

Mike performs a google search, finds a Wikipedia article.

Mike: "It looks like there's about 100,000 casualties on both sides".

Tucker: "You can't trust wikipedia".
Mike: "What about the other day when you used wikipedia to make a point and declared them the most fair and balanced".

Tucker: "Anyone can make stuff up and post it anywhere".
Mike: "Okay".

Tucker: "Do you denounce Russia?"
Mike: "Like the country, the military, Putin? Who am I denouncing, because the people of Russia have nothing to do with the war, plus 2.5 million Ukrainians fled to Russia, so am I including them in the tally?"

Tucker: "See you always do this".
Mike: "Look, all I'm saying is anytime there's war, there's propaganda on both sides.
If you believe the Ukrainians then Russia is invading them unprovoked.
If you believe Russia they don't like the fact NATO is encroaching on their neighbours bringing NATO to their doorstep.
There's also videos online of different groups claiming the Ukrainians are Neo-Nazi's. 
So I'm in no rush to throw my hat in with either side".

Tucker: "Oh okay, just like in Germany during the holocaust".
Mike: "Huh?"

Tucker: "During WW2 there's lots of groups saying the Nazi's are good guys, so why denounce Hitler?"
Mike: "Are you saying I'm complicit to the holocaust because I won't denounce neo-nazi's?".

Tucker runs back into his room and didn't come out for a whole day.