- ten -

Andrea. Worst timing. When I realize who is standing at my door the bat drops form behind me and makes a loud noise. "What are you doing here?" I say in a serious tone. "Oh I-" she says and almost falls over but I catch her.

Valentina's pov:

I'm just waiting for memo to come back when I hear a loud thud. That's scary but I don't know weather to go or stay. I put my shirt back on and slightly open his bedroom door. I peak my head and hear talking. Not a murderer. I can't see anything but I can sort of hear mumbling.

Memos pov:

"Thank you" she says as she stabilizes herself "It's fine but what are you doing here?" I say wanting to go back to bed with vale plus vale would kill me if she was here. "Te- eh-extrañe después del juego" she says coming closer but I start to back up. "De Que hablas?" I say "Ay memo, ya para de jugar conmigo" she says coming closer and I keep backing up. "De Que hablas?" I ask "Ay memo, ya se me quieres." What the actual fuck is she saying.

"Estas bien boracha" I say confused "Nunca a estado mas sobria" she says and tries to kiss me when I back up and trip over the bat on the floor. I fall to the ground and she falls right on top of me. I immediately push her off. "What the fuck Andrea"

She's laying on the ground laughing. "You need to go" I say "Oh come on. Help me up" She says and I can't just leave her there she's drunk and I want her out so I helped her get up. She gets up slowly and doesn't let go of my hand.

Valentina's pov:

I hear something fall again so I go outside the door and because the hallway looks over the first floor I could see two people on getting up from the floor. I'm standing at the top of the stairway not noticeable. I see a female figure and question it.  The only light that shows them is the light from outside.

"Memo, perdon pero necesitó hacer algo" She says  and memo replies "De que habl-" when the girl grabs him and kisses him. Wtf. I walk down the stairs and turn the lights on to reveal memo pushing a girl of of him. Oh. Andrea. What is she doing here?

Memo looks at me and starts panicking "Vale, I swear it's not what it looks like" he says and comes up to me. "Umm what's going on?" I ask  "I don't know, she just came in and she's talking bull" he says still kinda panicking. I don't really know why to say. Why did she kiss him? I don't even know how to react.

Memos pov:

She kissed me. What the actual fuck. Vale is just standing there in silence and Andrea asks "Oh. Es tu novia otra vez?" I don't know how to respond. Yes but no because you interrupted us. "Oh, no porque? Es tu novio?" Vale asks. Breaks my heart but I guess I'm not her boyfriend just yet. Why does this happen? It was going so well. 10 minutes ago i was telling her I loved her and now we have to deal with this.

"No but he acted like he wanted to" she says slurring her words a bit. What? She's fucking lying. I see vales mood immediately shift.

Valentina's pov:

"No but he acted like he wanted to" She says and my heart broke. What does she mean? Did memo flirt with her? Did he kiss her? I'm disgusted. Now I'm just mad at memo.

"Oh, bueno, yo me tengo que ir" I say walking upstairs to get my shit and leave because this is exactly the sign I needed. He's always playing games. "Vale, N-" says memo grabbing my hand but I don't face him because I just kinda wanna cry. "Memo por favor deja me ir" I say and pull my hand away.

I walk into his bedroom and the tears fall. Fuck this man is going to be the death of me.

Memos pov:

She runs upstairs and I want to chase after her but I need to get Andrea out of here. "Andrea, porque hiciste eso? Tu y yo sabemos que eso no es verdad" I say mad because she's just fucking lying "Ay memito, no seas asi. Sabes que lo hice porque te quiero" she says walking up to me. I push her back and say "Te necesitas ir por favor" "Pero no puedo manejar" she says with a smirk. Wtf is wrong with her. "Ya te llame un caro que te recoja" I say "Ay viste, si te importo" she says trying to hug me but I keep backing up "Vete!" I say loudly "Pero memit-" I'm sick of this bitch "NO, SALTE Y BO REGRESES" I yell in a loud but calm voice. She stays silent and walks out the door. She fucking insane.

I immediately shut the door and run upstairs to vale who is putting her jacket on to leave. "Vale, no es lo que piensas" i say about to breakdown because I can see her red eyes form crying "Memo, why do you do this to me? You told me you loved me but you were acting like a boyfriend to other girls" she says laugubg with tears in her eyes "She's lying I swear. Nothing she said was true" I say trying to explain "How do I even know your not lying" she says looking at me. I don't even know what to say because I'll never get her to believe me. I started crying. Fuck this is embarrassing.

"N-no se. Honestamente no se como te puedo convencer. La verdad es que si, era mi amiga pero nomas mi amiga. Yes, I could feel that she liked me but I don't like her." I say with tears in my eyes. "Then why did you stay friends with her?" She says sitting down next to me "Well I guess because I didn't think it would become a problem. I never thought she would act on it." I say facing her "Did you guys ever....?" She ask looking down "No, no no no no no no, no" I say then lift up her chin but she moves me hand away. Fuck. "Did you ever kiss?" She asks "No vale, I didn't I swear" I say not lying.

"Look I don't want to be crazy but I don't know if this is going to work" she says while a tear drop falls. My heart sank "No, vale please believe me I'll do anything to prove it" I say pleading her not to leave me "Memo I don't know how to believe you. You've lied to me before. I really want this to happen but you're always playing games" She says "Vale please I swear I only want you" I say trying to grab her hand but she moves it "I really want to believe you but last time you told me you wanted me back, then made out with a random girl." She says with blood shot red eyes "I know but I'm not lying to you" I say getting on my knees in front of her "Memo, let's just take some time okay? I really want this to work but we aren't even together yet so I guess I can't really be mad" she says standing up. I stand up in front of her and say "Okay, I respect that but I only want you. It's only ever been you. It will only always be you" I cupped her face and kissed her.

She kissed me back then pulled away "I love you" I whisper into her ear while hugging her. I hear her small cry's and it pains me because I hate being the reason she cries "Perdóname, te prometo que vamos a regresar" I say  "Don't say that b-because you said that last time" She says lowly crying

I just hold her while we're both crying until she says "Memo, I should go" she says "Let me drive you home" I say crying still "I guess I don't really have an option." She says. Fuck, I really fucked up. I didn't do anything though. I've never felt anything toward Andrea. Ever, she's just a friend to me. Not anymore, I'm going to fucking kill her.

I grab my keys and we walk downstairs. I try to open the door for her but she gets it first. The whole car ride it silent. It's 4am and no one is out on the streets, quiet, empty, just like my heart right now.