Chapter one

Jc ^^^^^^^
Unedited

It was a long day for the girls of forever ours.
All they wanted was to go out shopping for food for a sleepover without being harassed by fans but no that could never be that easy could it.

Brookes Pov
Im so excited for tonight all of forever ours is coming for a sleepover at my house and its going to be amazing.
They all got here and we at going to get a whole lot of food. its late so hopefully no one is out to annoy us.........

JCs pov..
Everyone from O2l are getting together except trevor because he is really busy. We are getting ready to film out next challenge video and we are so pumped but first we need to get our items for the tin can challenge from the supermarket.

( at the supermarket )
we arrived hoping to go unnoticed and so far so good we saw a whole lot of people crowding over a bunch of girls i cant quite see who they are but they look alot like Forever Ours but it couldn't be could it?
I then heard a whole bunch of shouting there name I was in total shock.
I love those girls there my favorite youtubers of all time and i hope they will talk to us.
I love all of them but i really like brooke shes just so perfect with that amazing laugh and her way to make anyone laugh oh my need to calm myself down.
I look at the others to see if they have noticed .

************************************
What you guys think???