Chapter 8

2 days later
Jcs pov.
Yay we are sooooo happy Chloe can finally go home today but she has to have someone with her at all times just in case anything happens.
We know she is still very freaked out over everything that has happened.
We decided it would be best if only two people come to the hospital to pick Chloe up and I'm going to drive and brooked coming with me.
"Brooke !! " I shout.
" I'm coming hold your horses!" She shouts back.
I waited for her to finally arrive downstairs.
I grab her hand and walk out the door.
As the days have been going by Brooke and I have been getting closer and closer.
I'm going to ask her on a date later and ask her to be my girlfriend.
I know we haven't known each other for that long but I really like her.
I walk her to the car and open her door for her then go to my side to open it.
After a short drive we reach the hospital to get Chloe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chloe's pov.
Omg omg omg OMG!
I'm finally going to be free from this place. I mean everyone here is so great
But I really want to go home and see everyone.
I'm not going to lie these past to days have been hard and I'm still not taking it the best.
Brooke and Jc will be here soon to take me home and I'm so excited.
They walk into my room and Brooke said " you ready ?"
My answer was pretty straight forward.
" fu€k yes !"
They laughed and we headed to the car.
I got in the back knowing Brooke would want the front.
As we were on a way home we were driving through a traffic light and  when it was green when ...............