Chapter 3

Connor ^^^^^^
Unedited
Chloe's Pov:
Sometimes I wish that my life was normal.
But then again I love each and every one of my fans.
I was brought out of my deep thought of what flavor ice cream I want to get when I heard Aurora screaming in my ear. I was then dragged through security to stand in front of a group of people.
I was in so much shock that I couldn't even speak.

Standing there is O2L except for Trevor.
I wasn't paying attention to Anything Aurora was say so I decided I should.
I cleared my throat just as she ran away.
"Umm hi my names Chloe I'm a huge fan of you guys." I said quietly.
" We know exactly who you are Chloe we love you, Huge fans." Connor said .
That made me freak out on the inside because Connor is my fav like he's just so funny.
I started getting really dizzy and my eyes started to go really blurry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connors Pov.
Omg she's so daym beautiful I can't even put words into how pretty she is.
I had just told her we were big fans of her when she started to close her eyes slightly before I knew what was happening she was falling to the ground.
I caught her in my arms while screaming "HELP" at the top of my lungs.
Kian then realized what had happened and got his phone out to call the ambulance.
" They will be here in 5 minutes" kian said.
" Get all of Forever Ours over here!!!" I yelled trying to get my point across
Soon gathered around Chloe was all of O2L except Trevor because he is in England for a convention. Also was all of Forever Ours. Brooke was on the ground freaking out with Jc trying to calm her down.
Tiana was frozen in her spot she couldn't move you could see tears about to go everywhere.
Kian slowly walks up to her and pulls her into a hug as she bursts into tears saying "why??"
Ellie is waiting out the front with Sam so they can guide the paramedics to Chloe.
I'm so worried she just collapsed not fainted but collapsed.
I really don't know where Aurora went but I hope she is okay.
But more importantly Chloe.
I really like her and I don't know if she likes me back..... I sure hope so .