Chapter 6

Auroras pov
Ricky has been so helpful and loving I love him so much I know that he is just being a good friend but doesn't love me back.

Connor and I soon have to tell Chloe what's going on and I'm really scared of her reaction. I mean yes she's a lovely person and normally I know how she is going to act but normally I can.
This isn't something little Though this is something that is going to change her life.
I was sitting near Ricky and next to me was Tiana on kians lap.
I mouth to Kian
' is she awake ?'
' No' he mouthed back.
I got put my phone out and took at pic of them.
They are just so adorable.
Kian smiled in appreciation I knew he would love that picture.
Chloe started to stir in her sleep and I knew that she would wake up soon.
Her hand started moving and it squeezed Connors as if it was so precious.
You could see her temples were tense and focused because she was trying to wake up.
Soon her eyes fluttered open and then shut really quick I realized it was because of how bright it was.
I went over to the lights and turned the dial to low making it a lot easier for her to see.
She then slowly opened her eyes and tried to talk but nothing came out.
Brooke went over to the water station grabbed a glass and filled it three quarters of the way up.
Chloe then slowly took a sip and sighed.
She then looked around and said
" sweet baby Jesus!" She is shocked because of so many things.
Chloe's pov.....
Omg this is so not happening for starters why am I in hospital?
Is this really O2L sitting right here infrount of me?
Is Connor Franta holding my hand?!
" Is this a dream ? " I ask.
Ricky chuckles and says " No gurl we know you have many questions you want the answers to so just ask and we will tell you ."
" Why am I in hospital ?" I ask.
They all turn and look at Aurora.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*After she tells Chloe what happened *
" So o2l are really sitting with of me ?" I ask still in disbelief.
" Yes!" All of o2l responds.
" But wait ? Why did I collapse?" I ask.
" you collapsed because you have a heart disease and you had a heart attack that caused you to collapse. We thought that at first you had just fainted but then we checked your pulse and your heart was not beating at the right base. Kian called the paramedics and we got you to hospital." Connor spoke while giving my hand a squeeze.